Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP THAUGHTS FROM THE MEATHEADS.......................

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

rod i got a compromise for ya.

when i go christmas shopping tongit ill get some wonder woman underoos for your bro he can wear them when he kicks your ass and then you can have a thing against her and my avatar wont bug ya

who said bump ????

rod check ur Pms i had a non meathead issue for ya

nahhhh, that won't work???, my sis was wonder women for halloween and one halloween she came home trashed and beat my ass, come on doubleplay for me buddy, let's hop into the NY w/ a new aviator!!!!

and what the hell did you call that little superman thing, an aviatar??? dude you've been on cp, way to long..........

oh i thaught you were ordering a "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package so i forwarded your PM to dondeisel26, i will have him send it back................!!!! deisel, send back doubleplays' PM......i'll be back in a minute, so i can read your PM on the shitter

rod man u got some seriuos issues.

you boss, the accountant and company president just called asking me to change it. they said my logo is costing their company thousands a month in new staplers staples paperclips and even the desk you smashed over someones head when the confronted you about it. they said they woudl fire you but didnt want a meathead explosion in the office.

so before the new year i will consider it

oh yeah as far as the " i wanna be a meathead" i opted for the Gold 8 weeks dont have to stick a needle in my ass $150 plan from a friend of mine that ill go get later now that the disc in my back is back in place

Rod definately does not have problems...

My sole purpose is to be the lab rat, with the most problems..

Tricking the other's with faulse thoughts such as...

"Did you hear about Bus... he is worse than me.. definately has problems..."

Rod is just a little silver fairy, prancin in the wood.. sprinkling pixie dust on all the feminatzi's and He-Manbitches of CP...