Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hands Off Iamnakedritenow

Hey all you New Jersey girls........

I have a few words for u.....HANDS OFF MY MAN!!!!!!! I know all about you :eek: ! I know you want him at certain NJ clubs that i wont mention..... and i dont like it oneeeeee bit! We spend some good nights together..........u rememeber the jacuzzi right baby;) and the leather ;) ??? Theres a lot you NJ girls can learn from NY girls.....right baby? :)

So......In conclusion..........if you want him........you go through me first :)

It's like that song goes....."Anything you can do ....I can do better!" :).........and baby will be the judge of that cause baby knowwwwws its ALLLLLLL good.....right baby? :tongue:

So just remember only ONE person sees IAMNAKEDRITENOW when he ISNAKEDRITENOW :laugh:

Yours Truly

Originally posted by polinar1021

I have a few words for u.....HANDS OFF MY MAN!!!!!!! I know all about you :eek: ! I know you want him at certain NJ clubs that i wont mention..... and i dont like it oneeeeee bit! We spend some good nights together..........u rememeber the jacuzzi right baby;) and the leather ;) ??? Theres a lot you NJ girls can learn from NY girls.....right baby? :)

So......In conclusion..........if you want him........you go through me first :)

It's like that song goes....."Anything you can do ....I can do better!" :).........and baby will be the judge of that cause baby knowwwwws its ALLLLLLL good.....right baby? :tongue:

So just remember only ONE person sees IAMNAKEDRITENOW when he ISNAKEDRITENOW :laugh:

Yours Truly

Yikes... This is why I am single.... :tongue:

Yours Truly

OMG you are toooooo cute!!!!!!! Leather and jacuzzi's ....... no comment..... I keep reading this post ..... hahha... i'm dieing..... SOOOO CUUTTEEEE STICKIN UP FOR ME !!!! HA!!! Without going too far into this..... NY girls are um good.... Something about when you go thru that tunnel...... OOoOooo babe does this mean you gonna beat girls up and stuff? :makeout:

Hey I am not over jealous!

Take that back!

Look at your sig: "Find Your Spot... Claim It... Its Yours"

Thats exactly what ive done......is that so wrong! Your just jealous that you have no jacuzzi and leather stories ;)

And trust me....Its better than being single :bounce:

:roll:

If that makes you feel better... Its all good with me...

PS what part of Brooklyn?

PSS Being single does not mean not having fun either... It just means not having anyone looking over me :tongue:

Hey I am not over jealous!

Take that back!

Look at your sig: "Find Your Spot... Claim It... Its Yours"

Thats exactly what ive done......is that so wrong! Your just jealous that you have no jacuzzi and leather stories ;)

And trust me....Its better than being single :bounce:

:roll:

Ur tooooo funny...... "Find Your Spot... Claim It... Its Yours...." I feel so....... wanted....

Originally posted by elementx

LoL not much just wonderin... I work out there for Con Ed... Like to know my surroundings :D ( AKA Possibilities )

Oh please Mr elementx sir, please please, don't take her from me! You are scaring me, I hope she doesn't leave me for you..... If it is ok with you I would like to continue my relationship with her... Do you give head at ConEd? You should come to nj sometime... I'm very good with bottles, I'm sure i can hit you square in the forehead at 40 feet or so...

You think she likes u so much? That's y she talkin to u now? Dam bro u are dumb..... She's seein how far she can push you.... that's what i like about her.....

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Oh please Mr elementx sir, please please, don't take her from me! You are scaring me, I hope she doesn't leave me for you..... If it is ok with you I would like to continue my relationship with her... Do you give head at ConEd? You should come to nj sometime... I'm very good with bottles, I'm sure i can hit you square in the forehead at 40 feet or so...

You think she likes u so much? That's y she talkin to u now? Dam bro u are dumb..... She's seein how far she can push you.... that's what i like about her.....

Your a comedian... There is a difference between Internet and Life... When you see the line... Let me know...

Secondly ........... Resort to my first reply once again... When you realize this... You might enjoy yourself oneday... Or you are going to be " OWNED " for the rest of your life...

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn billy you played this spaz like a harp from hell. Go easy on the kid he's just a nerd.

Ok... Lets figure this one out... Played me like a harp from hell... We bullshitted through IMz... Talked about basically nothing special... So um... This is getting played in what way???

Secondly any guy who has a woman publically announce her ownership of him... Well it is pretty pathetic... Hence my first reply... So think before you speak...

And is it the fact that I don't have 4,000 posts like yourself that makes me what we say in 5th grade... A "Nerd" :rolleyes:

Ok... Lets figure this one out... Played me like a harp from hell... We bullshitted through IMz... Talked about basically nothing special... So um... This is getting played in what way???

Secondly any guy who has a woman publically announce her ownership of him... Well it is pretty pathetic... Hence my first reply... So think before you speak...

And is it the fact that I don't have 4,000 posts like yourself that makes me what we say in 5th grade... A "Nerd" :rolleyes:

Calm down nerdy. I was sticking up for you poindextor. I am sorry you got played out while you where looking for ass on the web. Keep your chins up.

HAHAHHAHA......... can't leave well enuff alone.... your great bro.... and your not my bro....... well anyone that wants to know....... this guy tries to pick up my girl over aim and insulting me at the same time..... meanwhile she's pasting the whole conversation to me.... i'm like who the fuck is this guy...... then she just starts bullshitting to see how far he'd go playing him like the dumbass he is.... no offense man i saw your pic and i'd beat your head in... you can end this if you want or we can fight like babies... if you want next i can start posting your pic and give you a beard and some hair.....