Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-MAS Special This Week Only $19.95 - ACT NOW

*girls are you sick of your boyfriend / guy friend being mistaken for a water bottle at temps closing party as he tossed across the dance floor and you see him 1/2 hour later w/ footprints on his new x-small old navy pocket-t

* guys are you sick of being tossed down a flight of stairs, as a bunch of men, sing slinky, slinky, slinky, as your head hits each step to the beat of slinky, slinky, slinky

* girls are you sick of when hunnie beats up your girlfriends and steals your boyfriend

* are you sick of the bus's rude comments

WELL WE HAVE THE ANSWER FOR YOU!!!!

it's the "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package!!! for yours only this weak till x-mas for a special low price of $19.95.....act now supplies are limited and they are going quick!!!!

shortbus will be here to answer any of your questions!!! and for those who already purchased one pls respond on this thread with your feedback!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

*girls are you sick of your boyfriend / guy friend being mistaken for a water bottle at temps closing party as he tossed across the dance floor and you see him 1/2 hour later w/ footprints on his new x-small old navy pocket-t

* guys are you sick of being tossed down a flight of stairs, as a bunch of men, sing slinky, slinky, slinky, as your head hits each step to the beat of slinky, slinky, slinky

* girls are you sick of when hunnie beats up your girlfriends and steals your boyfriend

it's the "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package!!! for yours only this weak till x-mas for a special low price of $19.95.....act now supplies are limited and they are going quick!!!!

shortbus will be here to answer any of your questions!!! and for those who already purchased one pls respond on this thread with your feedback!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You have not been doing your reading pledge....

A true meathead knows that the "needle in the ass" theory is simply an old wives tail...

You slinkies have not yet learned the theory of symmetry...

Spot shooting is a requirement... this allows you to bring up your weak points and balance out your build, in an effort to achieve a well balance physique...

2 demerits for stupidity

4 demerits for speaking without being asked a question...

I KNOW WHAT MY MEATHEAD BOYS ARE GIVING ME FOR XMAS!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You have not been doing your reading pledge....

A true meathead knows that the "needle in the ass" theory is simply an old wives tail...

You slinkies have not yet learned the theory of symmetry...

Spot shooting is a requirement... this allows you to bring up your weak points and balance out your build, in an effort to achieve a well balance physique...

2 demerits for stupidity

4 demerits for speaking without being asked a question...

well i am amazed that at $19.95 you can sell a program that works for every single male on the face of the planet. There goes the whole theory of genetics huh ??

Actually, this whole thing is a big scam...

We are stocking up on supplements and gear for next summer..

If you dont have it, there is no hope for any of you...

But at least you guys will get some sort of ego lift out of it, and we can keep our stockroom full...

sucka's!!!

Slinkies are so gullible Rod...

How much did we collect so far??

Originally posted by latinaz

I KNOW WHAT MY MEATHEAD BOYS ARE GIVING ME FOR XMAS!!

no we are not giving you one of hunnies men, you'll have to order your package before x-mas.............though for you zzzzzzz me and the bus will fed ex ourselves over to your crib free of charge

I JUST GOT MY KIT SUNDAY AND IM ALREADY SEEING RESULTS!! SO FAR I'VE PUT ON 11 LBS AND MY ARMS HAVE GROWN 3 INCHES EACH IN DIAMETER. BUT THATS NOT ALL!!!!!

WHEN I WALK DOWN THE STREET, PEOPLE LOOK AT ME WITH RESPECT AND FEAR. STRIPPERS HAVE GRAVITATED TOWARDS MY PULSATING CHEST AND I JUST GOT A PROMOTION!! I KNOW MY BOSS WANTS TO FIRE MY BUT HE IS TOO AFRAID I WILL FLIP OUT AND DROP SLAM HIM OVER THE COPY MACHINE SO I GOT A PROMOTION, A RAISE AND MY OWN OFFICE EQUIPT WITH DUMBELLS SO I CAN GET SOME SETS IN BETWEEN MEETINGS.

IN ADDITION MY SHIRTS ARE GETTING TIGHTER. I ALSO ELECTED FOR THE OPTIONAL SLEEVELESS SERIES KIT THAT COMES WITH THE EZ SLEEVE-REMOVER THAT AUTOMATICALLY CUTS ALL MY SLEEVES OFF WHILE I REMAIN IN A G-INDUCED SLUMBER!!!! FANTASTIC.

AND WITH THE RODDIGGA FLEX-PAY SYSTEM I ONLY HAVE TO MAKE THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF $6.65!!!!!

OK,IHAVETOGONOWIGOTTOOFIREDUPANDSLAMMEDDOWNONMYKEYBOARDANDBROKEMYSPACEBAR

Actually, this whole thing is a big scam...

We are stocking up on supplements and gear for next summer..

If you dont have it, there is no hope for any of you...

But at least you guys will get some sort of ego lift out of it, and we can keep our stockroom full...

sucka's!!!

Slinkies are so gullible Rod...

How much did we collect so far??

joe actually gave me the keys to his car, for 100 packages for him and his slinky friends, armanifella and deisellarry!!! the three of them also offerd for us to take thier girls out one night just so they can feel what it would be like to be with a husky man!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ericone

I JUST GOT MY KIT SUNDAY AND IM ALREADY SEEING RESULTS!! SO FAR I'VE PUT ON 11 LBS AND MY ARMS HAVE GROWN 3 INCHES EACH IN DIAMETER. BUT THATS NOT ALL!!!!!

WHEN I WALK DOWN THE STREET, PEOPLE LOOK AT ME WITH RESPECT AND FEAR. STRIPPERS HAVE GRAVITATED TOWARDS MY PULSATING CHEST AND I JUST GOT A PROMOTION!! I KNOW MY BOSS WANTS TO FIRE MY BUT HE IS TOO AFRAID I WILL FLIP OUT AND DROP SLAM HIM OVER THE COPY MACHINE SO I GOT A PROMOTION, A RAISE AND MY OWN OFFICE EQUIPT WITH DUMBELLS SO I CAN GET SOME SETS IN BETWEEN MEETINGS.

IN ADDITION MY SHIRTS ARE GETTING TIGHTER. I ALSO ELECTED FOR THE OPTIONAL SLEEVELESS SERIES KIT THAT COMES WITH THE EZ SLEEVE-REMOVER THAT AUTOMATICALLY CUTS ALL MY SLEEVES OFF WHILE I REMAIN IN A G-INDUCED SLUMBER!!!! FANTASTIC.

AND WITH THE RODDIGGA FLEX-PAY SYSTEM I ONLY HAVE TO MAKE THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF $6.65!!

!!!

OK,IHAVETOGONOWIGOTTOOFIREDUPANDSLAMMEDDOWNONMYKEYBOARDANDBROKEMYSPACEBAR

omg....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just laughed out loud at work....ha ha....my boss is lookin at me like im nuts! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eric your a silly boy :tongue:

im sure he knew that before!!

very funny eric, you made a brutha chuckle as well...........

and i see you received the, "how to improve on being a meathhead" package...................and b/c you are such a good friend and your b-day is coming up, i have decided to wave your last two payments!!!!! happy holiday's & happy b-day meathead..........sup fo friday.......i know sat. gotta start the weekend off right......your chioce RS, metro, denny at joeys'?????

very funny eric, you made a brutha chuckle as well...........

and i see you received the, "how to improve on being a meathhead" package...................and b/c you are such a good friend and your b-day is coming up, i have decided to wave your last two payments!!!!! happy holiday's & happy b-day meathead..........sup fo friday.......i know sat. gotta start the weekend off right......your chioce RS, metro, denny at joeys'?????

yo i dont even think im going ut friday but lemme knoiw. i'd most rather go to joeys for denny. i aint heard that focker spin in like 6 weeks so i'm due.

yo i dont even think im going ut friday but lemme knoiw. i'd most rather go to joeys for denny. i aint heard that focker spin in like 6 weeks so i'm due.

feeling ya on that, come up and we'll do a pre-joeys workout, we'll practice our jersey stomp, and stretch our necks out for all the girlie neck breakers.............!!!!!!

also thier is a 7-11 down the road from joey's, i will cook some fresh kat food for ya, just joking, that talk is from the new and improved meathead package we have designed for the summer!!!!

feeling ya on that, come up and we'll do a pre-joeys workout, we'll practice our jersey stomp, and stretch our necks out for all the girlie neck breakers.............!!!!!!

also thier is a 7-11 down the road from joey's, i will cook some fresh kat food for ya, just joking, that talk is from the new and improved meathead package we have designed for the summer!!!!

werd keep me posted

I feel a Friday pre-pump up workout at FDU Univeristy comin Rod....

Holla!!

Pick up a couple of disposable Ho Ho Hotties for the evening...

w/ out a doubt, we will have siscokid lead us in his stretching so we can get a pre-stretch on our necks for all the ho ho hottie neck breakers............

READY BEGIN. 1-2-3-4-5, COUNT WITH ME, -6-7-8-9-10 NOW RELAX. BOYS USE YOUR FINGERS IF YOU HAVE TO. DO I NEED TO PULL OUT THE FLASH CARDS.

AGAIN, LEFT SIDE, NOW. YOUR OTHER LEFT BUS. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. OK NOW LETS RELAX AND TAKE A BUMP.

I THINK THE HO HO HOTIES SHOULD DO THIS WITH US. WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BREAK A FEW NECKS OURSELVES. HUH BOYS.

HOLLAAA