Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so its official this Friday @ platinum

I have decided to DJ the for a little while....so for those of you that have been waiting for me to play at platinum here is your chance.....Sorry for the confusion...i Will be on for a bout 45 minutes or so...and u may even get alittle hip hop set out of me too...

so come join me Steve R,Steve S, all the Bartenders, and Bar backs and Light Guy(carlos) and RESIDENT DJ DAVIS G..Should be a great night b4 the Holiday Kick in.....

My Up coming Events....

Stone Pony with BG

Friday @ Platinum With RESIDENT DJ DAVIS G

Saturday @ R-BAR WITH RYAN BAUER AND GUESTS

AND NEW YEARS @ R-BAR 10PM-3AM AND PLATINUM FROM 3AM TO 6AM FOR THE CRACK HEAD SESSIONS...

TICKETS FOR NEW YEARS ON SALE NOW....EMAIL ME DJPRIMEPROMO@AOL.COM WILL BE MORE AT THE DOOR....

That's right, musical jobs on Friday. Prime goes from promoter to DJ while I go from DJ to Bartender. I'm taking it back to my roots while Prime holds down the Booth. I'll be at the side bar next to the DJ Booth breaking out some of my old school bartending moves from back in my Poorbilly's / TGI FRiday's Days. Taking bets on the olive toss onto the toothpick in my mouth trick and the double tin behind the head blind fold move. Then we'll see who can go under the shot bottle the longest. Topless women drink free and free shots for all the ladies dancing on the bar.

Drink,

puke,

repeat

Originally posted by davisg

That's right, musical jobs on Friday. Prime goes from promoter to DJ while I go from DJ to Bartender. I'm taking it back to my roots while Prime holds down the Booth. I'll be at the side bar next to the DJ Booth breaking out some of my old school bartending moves from back in my Poorbilly's / TGI FRiday's Days. Taking bets on the olive toss onto the toothpick in my mouth trick and the double tin behind the head blind fold move. Then we'll see who can go under the shot bottle the longest. Topless women drink free and free shots for all the ladies dancing on the bar.

Drink,

puke,

repeat

u think you can chuck me a drink from that bar to the dj booth with out spilling it....:D:beer: