Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO SATURDAY DEC. 21ST ERIC'S BDAY/MARK TOOCH DJs

YO FOOLS I POSTED BEFORE BUT ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY THIS SATURDAY

DEKO LOUNGE

SAYREVILLE, NJ

SAY ERIC'S BDAY LIST FOR REDUCED AND COME UP TO THE STAGE VIP AREA WHERE ME AND MY CREW WILL BE CAUSING TROUBLE

MARK AMATUCCI IS OPENING SO IT SHOULD BE GREAT EARLY!!! COME GATHER IN MY HONOR:D

Originally posted by ericone

DEKO LOUNGE

SAYREVILLE, NJ

SAY ERIC'S BDAY LIST FOR REDUCED AND COME UP TO THE STAGE VIP AREA WHERE ME AND MY CREW WILL BE CAUSING TROUBLE

MARK AMATUCCI IS OPENING SO IT SHOULD BE GREAT EARLY!!! COME GATHER IN MY HONOR:D

SORRY SWEETHEART. . I'M BAN. . BUT I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE :bounce: and we didnt forget that we still owe ya ;)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Eric you should talk to tooch and see about having part 2 sunday at R Bar sure we can hook up a section and some other shit too

i wish i could but i have my family coming over sunday night or else it'd be the erics bday at deko-SF-143-R Bar cracka weekend.

but have a drink in my honor, and thanks for the offer.

Originally posted by ericone

DEKO LOUNGE

SAYREVILLE, NJ

DONT KNOW IF I COULD MAKE IT THERE LOVE, BUT HAPPY BDAY

Originally posted by DdBeLLs

I will come out of hiding for this one even though you're a feG...

...that roddigga character is a feG too. :D :D

oh yeah, ericone a.k.a DieselOne... don't forget your roots son!

jeff, ahaha, i wont forget my roots bro. i got both boards open in explorer and the reload button in full effect....hahaha, gonna be a fun night

I will come out of hiding for this one even though you're a feG...

...that roddigga character is a feG too. :D :D

oh yeah, ericone a.k.a DieselOne... don't forget your roots son!

name and location soldier, i need to know where to send the "I WANT TO BE A SLINKY 4 LIFE" package............

and pls come out of the woods you've been hugging that tree for long enough i won't harm you!!!!!!

keep the hand on the home keys slinky and identify yourself, you MOHO, you know what a MOHO is son, it's someone like you that's almost a HOMO but is still not sure therefor you are still just a MOHO!!!!!!..............

say it w/ me DdinkleBeLLy...............HOLLLLAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

name and location soldier, i need to know where to send the "I WANT TO BE A SLINKY 4 LIFE" package............

and pls come out of the woods you've been hugging that tree for long enough i won't harm you!!!!!!

keep the hand on the home keys slinky and identify yourself, you MOHO, you know what a MOHO is son, it's someone like you that's almost a HOMO but is still not sure therefor you are still just a MOHO!!!!!!..............

say it w/ me DdinkleBeLLy...............HOLLLLAAAAAAAA

LOL, relax with the dissertation bro. I'm just bustin' balls. Its eric's boy Jeff. wassup ? U an Dondero gonna make it out Saturday??:cool:

LOL, relax with the dissertation bro. I'm just bustin' balls. Its eric's boy Jeff. wassup ? U an Dondero gonna make it out Saturday??:cool:

i know!!!!! i knew it was one of you fools, come on bro, i gotta keep it real ya know, i bust balls all day jeffybells, i still got luv for ya kid..............i'm def gonna try and make it over sat............HOLLLAAA at me!!!! and i can't speak for dondeisel, i think saturday is "let's sit home and bake cookies to christmas corol night" so we'll see..............see ya around MOHO!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

iand i can't speak for dondeisel, i think saturday is "let's sit home and bake cookies to christmas corol night" so we'll see..............see ya around MOHO!!!!!!!!

dont tempts him, he's become quite the stay at home cookie baker himself....buahahaha, jk jeff, damn this is gonna be nutty on saturday. all the old school heads gathering. mah peeples from before CP, all the little peeps that helped me along the way, before i became an internet messageboard legend....hahahahaaaaaaaaaaholla!!!