Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saw Lord Of The Rings 2

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.... BEST MOVIE I EVER SAW MY WHOLE LIFE. MY MOUTH WAS JUST OPEN THREW THE WHOLE MOVIE!! EVERYTHING IN THIS MOVIE WAS DONE FLAWLESS. THE ACTION, THE STORY LINE, THE CHARACTERS,,,... THE BATTLES ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ! THE MOVIE IS SO NERVE WRENCHING IT'S MIND BLOWING!!! I LEFT THE THEATER WITH A GREAT FEELING!!!!!

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of my rommates are really into The Lord of the Rings movie.... So is my brother..... and my bf..... It doesn't seem like something I would like BUT after hearing dknybabe, notallthere, and Access Hollywood (lol it was the critic's pick) rave about it.....I might just have to go see it :aright:

:D Do I need to see the first one before I see the sequel???

It was good, but. . . certain things were kinda lame. . .Gimli shouldn't have to be comic relief. And the ents . . . I know that no matter what I wasn't gonna be happy how they looked, was wayyyyy too hard of a one to figure out. It did separate from the book a decent amount, but was still decent, definitely good sound, good video. . .will make a hotttt DVD . . .i love arrows on a good home theatre system.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

It was good, but. . . certain things were kinda lame. . .Gimli shouldn't have to be comic relief. And the ents . . . I know that no matter what I wasn't gonna be happy how they looked, was wayyyyy too hard of a one to figure out. It did separate from the book a decent amount, but was still decent, definitely good sound, good video. . .will make a hotttt DVD . . .i love arrows on a good home theatre system.

no its the best movie ever u r wrong

Originally posted by mystify82281

A couple of my rommates are really into The Lord of the Rings movie.... So is my brother..... and my bf..... It doesn't seem like something I would like BUT after hearing dknybabe, notallthere, and Access Hollywood (lol it was the critic's pick) rave about it.....I might just have to go see it :aright:

:D Do I need to see the first one before I see the sequel???

You must see the first one chica...you wont understand the second if you dont see the first...you will like it, trust me...if I LIKED this movie, you will too :D