Clubplanet Nightlife Community

married women

chickensoup69

HELP!!! WOMEN I NEED YOUR INPUT?

Are they worthy of dating or just over rated?

How serious should you take the relationship?

Is the fact that they are married present the challenge most individuals go crazy for?

Can you sleep soundly knowing she (the opoposite gender) will be going home to sleep with another man (the opposite gender)?

I figured this may be the ideal place to market my situation because I recently met a married women who I've developed emotions for, but I don't want to get too attached. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to all who respond. :confused:

If you sleep with a married woman...you are a male prostitute. Now, if you don't mind being one, then you have the danger of falling in love with the bitch and only then, you are in serious trouble. If she's still living with her husband...it is very possible that she's still in love with him...so you are basically a source of entertainment or distraction...hum...I suggest you get your own woman and stop pissing on other dog's tree.

Plus: You have the "Karmic Reaction" issue...if you sleep with a married woman...when you get married, there's a big karmic possibility that your wife will sleep with another man...stay away from karmic disarrangement...not good.

This could be you! :laugh:

capt_two_husbands.jpg

BUT DON'T FALL IN LOVE! Keep it clear with her from the get-go that you are not in this for love. How can you fall in love with a cheating bitch? She'd do the same thing to you!

The upside is that you don't have to buy her gifts, you don't have to deal with her nagging shit, she's someone else’s problem. Just take the good sex and run.

Two rules:

One – her husband has to be a complete stranger

Two – Its not my wife

Originally posted by guyman1966

Just take the good sex and run.

Two rules:

One – her husband has to be a complete stranger

Two – Its not my wife

:laugh: :laugh:

and hope the husband don't find out and call you with death threats.:laugh: :laugh: trust me it's a pain in the ass.:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

married chicks kick ass.

cum on their face, and toss them down the stairs....

they always come back for more. they like getting treated like a whore...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Your getting sloppy seconds.

naw bro, in my experience, the cheating broads, aren't banging their husbands at all, or only do it once in a while....

BE CAREFUL...

SHE MIGHT BE PLAYING WITH YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FEELINGS ARE (BECAUSE SHE JUST DONT CARE), FOCUSED ON MAKING HIM MADLY JEALOUS... AND THE PROBLEM WITH IT IS THAT HE WONT BE MAD AT HER, BUT MAD AT YOU... SO TAKE CARE, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT A JEALOUS MAN IS ABOUT TO DO!!!

:chainsaw::2guns:

SO GET OFF IT NOW, MAN... BEFORE THOSE EMOTIONS TURN INTO FEELINGS... YOU CAN BE SURE THAT IF SHE HASN'T LEFT HER HUSBAND YET, SHE WON'T LEFT HIM BECAUSE OF YOU.

HOPE YOU GET MY ADVISE. :)

You have to be more insane than any woman I know to get invloved with a married one...

They are the worst of thier kind...

The single ones fight withthemsleves daily over personal insecuties, attachment dissorders and self inadequecies..

Now image adding a male to her life that simplly latched on to his first lay or the only one that could stand his odor and still cooked a microwave dinner for him....

Most men are all thumbs in bed... opening the door for horny devils and sexahoulic wives to go out and seek sexual satisfaction on the side...

Make a note boyz... any married woman will be a good fuck buddy... they have no ability to lock you into anything more than that.. a phyical requirement... or pleasure....

If and when you are confronted by one of these Tagged Nympho's... the simple response of

Are you fukkin nutz, your married...

then you can take off for your next booty appt..

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You have to be more insane than any woman I know to get invloved with a married one...

They are the worst of thier kind...

The single ones fight withthemsleves daily over personal insecuties, attachment dissorders and self inadequecies..

Now image adding a male to her life that simplly latched on to his first lay or the only one that could stand his odor and still cooked a microwave dinner for him....

Most men are all thumbs in bed... opening the door for horny devils and sexahoulic wives to go out and seek sexual satisfaction on the side...

Make a note boyz... any married woman will be a good fuck buddy... they have no ability to lock you into anything more than that.. a phyical requirement... or pleasure....

If and when you are confronted by one of these Tagged Nympho's... the simple response of

Are you fukkin nutz, your married...

then you can take off for your next booty appt..

Gotta agree with the bus on this one.