Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Roll Call .... Who's coming Saturday

joegio

Originally posted by mystify82281

lol misk you are too funny :D - We will do a shot in his honor :pint:

Ericone -- Have a GREAT Birthday!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate but I gotta support Joe...... :D

Mystify anf Misk...we are going to have soo much fun together...uhoh watch out...this may be dangerous!!

Originally posted by stiffler

I think I am going....................

can somebody please give me a ride???????????

Sticky I will drive you, don't worry about getting there just worry about the ride home, because it is going to be a sick night. I have so many people coming saturday I am sure we will have to find someone to drive my car.....you know how it is sticky....:tank:

this is what kind of car your going to have to get next with the way you drive BRO

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I'll be there with browneyedqt, armanifella, bknucklez25, njsparkleyes, and a shitload of other people that are not CP members. Good Luck Joe!!!!;)

Definently coming, this time armanifella needs to remember his own cigarettes. Psychosweetie, the only problem is that you know it'll rain, cause it's always our luck..:unhappy:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Sticky I will drive you, don't worry about getting there just worry about the ride home, because it is going to be a sick night. I have so many people coming saturday I am sure we will have to find someone to drive my car.....you know how it is sticky....:tank:

this is what kind of car your going to have to get next with the way you drive BRO

ASSHOLE:laugh: :laugh: Don't worry, I am already looking into the armored suv thing........................my car has been officially totalled:eek: and all I can say is GEV FEK..................

See ya saturday for the return of Elites very own crash-test-dummy