Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you lead a double life?

Originally posted by notallthere

I have been told that i do. But before someone said that to me i never really thought about it. I was just curios if anyone else out there feels that they have separate friends of people in there life that preserve you different then your other group sees you.

YES! Shhhhhh....

I'm actually 1/3 of an Elite crime fighting team backed by an anonymous millionaire..... :kill9:

I agree with that one rapture..

I have a set of friends that I dont share all of the activities that take place on the weekends..but they are the ones that I do the dinner and movies with...

THEN...There is the other group...the ones that join in on Fri and Sat festivities...( I think i like them better) :D

Originally posted by chellybell

I agree with that one rapture..

I have a set of friends that I dont share all of the activities that take place on the weekends..but they are the ones that I do the dinner and movies with...

THEN...There is the other group...the ones that join in on Fri and Sat festivities...( I think i like them better) :D

Exactly girl!! Same exact thing over here...the dinner and the movie friends just seem boring at times. Sometimes its cool, othertimes i dont even want to go. They are my older friends, the ones i have known all my life.

I have like 40 lives....

I have my best friends in S.I. .......Group 1

My Jersey Girls ......Group 2

My Jersey Guys...... Group 3

Each group has subgroups cause not everyone knows each other

I have my boring/never go out friends that im friends with cause i've know them forever

I have my club-buddies that i only hang out w/ when in a club

I have my Cp friends who have become my "weekend" crew and actually my week crew as well

Damn.....i need to form one giant group and just take over the world! :tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

I have been told that i do. But before someone said that to me i never really thought about it. I was just curios if anyone else out there feels that they have separate friends of people in there life that preserve you different then your other group sees you.

OMG...... I think i'm a little wacked out.... i have like this 'clark kent' life working so much so i got that part..... then i hang with this 'one person' and all her friends and do the holidays and family things.... then i hang with this 'other person' and do some more fun things.... and then every once in a while this 'other' person calls me to hang with her and their friends.... depending on the 'person' i hang with...... my cellphone or house phone mysteriously lose their charge and go dead..... and none of the people know about each other.... oh wait and then there's the last 1/8 of my life when i go out with notallthere and i bust bottles on people's heads....

am i crazy?

straight-jacket.jpg

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

OMG...... I think i'm a little wacked out.... i have like this 'clark kent' life working so much so i got that part..... then i hang with this 'one person' and all her friends and do the holidays and family things.... then i hang with this 'other person' and do some more fun things.... and then every once in a while this 'other' person calls me to hang with her and their friends.... depending on the 'person' i hang with...... my cellphone or house phone mysteriously lose their charge and go dead..... and none of the people know about each other.... oh wait and then there's the last 1/8 of my life when i go out with notallthere and i bust bottles on people's heads....

am i crazy?

straight-jacket.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your shot man. But so am i;)

Originally posted by xrapturex

I have 2 completely different set of friends....Im not really a totally different person, but we do different things...and sometimes you cant really tell one group of friends EXACTLY what you were doing on friday night...if you know what i mean.

I am always the same, but I do have different groups of friends... There are just some things that bond people in different ways. It makes for good variety. I wouldn't want to do the same thing all the time. There are definetly a few people who make me a lil wilder,if that's possible......lol

yeah i lead 2 lives as well..

everyday i go to school in my pj's.. maybe jeans and a t-shirt if i am dressing up for school.. hair up.. glasses..

then there is my work life.. where i have to get all dolled up.. and pretend i like people!

then there's my going out life.. sometimes when people see me from school in those other 2 lives they don't even recognize me.. but i like it that way!

hmm i got my softbal life with friends i play ball with and then go for some beers. then my regular friend s who are all married and sit around on weekends at someones house and go home like 9 oclock because its time for their kids to go to bed. then i have friends who i use to go to tunnel and exit with but now dont do too much so we go out here and there. then there is always the work buddies. i keep shit different from all my friends that dont go to the city and those that do because most of them wouldnt approve of it. actually they knew one friend was and dont talk to him anymore, think hes some kinda junkie lol

Originally posted by dani672

yeah i lead 2 lives as well..

everyday i go to school in my pj's.. maybe jeans and a t-shirt if i am dressing up for school.. hair up.. glasses..

then there is my work life.. where i have to get all dolled up.. and pretend i like people!

then there's my going out life.. sometimes when people see me from school in those other 2 lives they don't even recognize me.. but i like it that way!

I like the pretend to like people part......:laugh:

Originally posted by xrapturex

I have 2 completely different set of friends....Im not really a totally different person, but we do different things...and sometimes you cant really tell one group of friends EXACTLY what you were doing on friday night...if you know what i mean.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. The majorty of my friends have men or are married, so that's that. Meaning they get super comfy and don't want to do shit except go and eat. Then there are the few friends that remain single that you can go OUT with, who are mores like the new friends. In my experience these two groups do not mix well at all.:mad:

Originally posted by luvle02

I know EXACTLY what you mean. The majorty of my friends have men or are married, so that's that. Meaning they get super comfy and don't want to do shit except go and eat. Then there are the few friends that remain single that you can go OUT with, who are mores like the new friends. In my experience these two groups do not mix well at all.:mad:

They dont mix well at all. I remember bringing one of my "dinner friends" out with my "clubbing friends"...and it was the worst. She was having fun for like 10 minutes, and then complained she was bored for the rest of the time. At one point in the night I could have sworn she was tugging on my sleeve..:laugh: