Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ML2K1 vs. Uncle Buc

George has the balls to call me out.....hahahaha....Me....The Great one......Well let me tell you a thing or two about a thing or two.....No bartender has ever, and I mean EVVVVVVER, gotten the best of me. I may fall off the horse every now and then but I quickly regroup and jump back on that bitch!!!!!

So george serves a bunch of lightweights,( Brian1500,Kosta, and Sandman) some shots and he thinks he can Slam Me...Unclebuc...aka Uncle Blast!!!!!

I think not my friend. So Don't sing it.....Fucking Bring it!!!!!!!

I don't give a shit if its your birthday.....Tonight is gonna be your Funeral!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

George has the balls to call me out.....hahahaha....Me....The Great one......Well let me tell you a thing or two about a thing or two.....No bartender has ever, and I mean EVVVVVVER, gotten the best of me. I may fall off the horse every now and then but I quickly regroup and jump back on that bitch!!!!!

So george serves a bunch of lightweights,( Brian1500,Kosta, and Sandman) some shots and he thinks he can Slam Me...Unclebuc...aka Uncle Blast!!!!!

I think not my friend. So Don't sing it.....Fucking Bring it!!!!!!!

I don't give a shit if its your birthday.....Tonight is gonna be your Funeral!!!!!!!!!

Ive never seen so much bullshit come out of 1 mans mouth.

You want dance with the Champ baby. I told you last time and I'll tell you again whenever youre ready to go toe to toe you let me know. PUSSY. You talk a big game when your wifey gives you your balls for the day.:laugh:

Originally posted by unclebuc

Nice suit Kosta.....Way to take advantage of Chess King's, 2 suits for $99 deal!!!!!!!!

My bad bro, maybe I'll just go shop for free like you at the Salvation Army. and it was 2 suits for 1.99 get it right bitch. Iwas saving my money for a baton.:laugh: :laugh: