Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning Stay Away From Metro Tonight Beware

kostaP

ITS GEORGE B'S BIRTHDAY....AND THE MISTLETOE PARTY,,,,,HMMMM SOUNDS LIKE A CONSPIRACY TO ME!!

WELL IF ALL GOES WELL GEORGE (MANAGER/BARTENDER METRO MERGE A.K.A. ML2K1) WILL BE PASSED OUT BY MIDNIGHT OR AT LEAST PRAYING TO THE PORCELAIN GOD!!!

ITS A BIT LATE I FORGOT TO POST THIS EARLIER DURING THE WEEK BUT GEORGE THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS OVER THE YEARS YOU TRULY ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS OH WAIT SINCE I'M SPENDING ALL OF THE ABOVE W/ MY METRO FAM I GUESS I'LL JUST TELL YA THEN.

CPERS FIND ME BY GEORGE'S BAR OR BEHIND IT:D FOR SOME CELEBRATORY CHAMPAGNE FOR GEORGIE B'S 28TH BIRTHDAY OR WAS IT 29...:idea:

SEE YA TONIGHT!!!

Originally posted by angelicious

Hi Kosta you geek :D

Thanks for taking care of me lastnight at metro, you got the hook up. see you tonight.

I am called kelly before she said she may go to joeys:mad:

we must do something about this, now that is a conspiracy:tongue:

Just remind her what happened to you when you went to Riverstreet!!!!!!!!!...i think she'll change her mind.

Hey I still got someone's nametag from work!!!!!!!!! Might stop by again on sunday for gameday!! Oh yeah....I gotta talk to you...youre offficially on my shit list.!!!!!!!!!!

\

SHITLIST

1.Jess i wont say in public why but yo ass is gonna catch a beating tonight!!!!!!!

2.brian1500 for putting that dirty bar rag on my fucking bald head you fucking cocksucker

3.the cocksucker i got in a fight with at rutgers this past wed.

4.(insert name here)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Wasnt me.

it must have been.

all you do is bully me. im gonna get the donkey's after you!!!!!!!!! and when theyre done with you im gonna get tempkid to break you r fucking teeth.

Well if it wasnt sorry for accusing.

Originally posted by angelicious

Hi Kosta you geek :D

Thanks for taking care of me lastnight at metro, you got the hook up. see you tonight.

I am called kelly before she said she may go to joeys:mad:

we must do something about this, now that is a conspiracy:tongue:

jess... i am going now to do something with steph..we are going to go after that.. but i have a phone now so call me before you go..

Originally posted by dani672

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey I still got someone's nametag from work!!!!!!!!! Might stop by again on sunday for gameday!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm thats funny it has YOUR name on it!!!!!!!! I got a great story for you remind me when i see you.

CPERS FIND ME BY GEORGE'S BAR OR BEHIND IT:D FOR SOME CELEBRATORY CHAMPAGNE FOR GEORGIE B'S 28TH BIRTHDAY OR WAS IT 29...:idea:

..did someone say champagne!!??!! :tongue:;)

...i'll be there with gina a a fri night newbie!!......see you later!:D

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

did u get into a fight with who i think he is??? i thought u were gonna call me too.

no some random fucking tool walked into me with his cigarette and burned my fucking suit. i shoved him and he turns around like he didnt do anything and says whats up. I told him i was gonna beat some manners into him as he turns to walk away he sucker punched me. my eye was red for like a day. i grabbed this jerkoff by the throat and slammed him on the ground as i was choking this fag i was slamming his head into the ground. I thinkhe got the point.

no some random fucking tool walked into me with his cigarette and burned my fucking suit. i shoved him and he turns around like he didnt do anything and says whats up. I told him i was gonna beat some manners into him as he turns to walk away he sucker punched me. my eye was red for like a day. i grabbed this jerkoff by the throat and slammed him on the ground as i was choking this fag i was slamming his head into the ground. I thinkhe got the point.

:D