Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11th hour...

...gonna be three's company...

jack = me

janet = my brunette girlfriend (single friend)

chrissy = my blond girlfriend (single friend)

dont know where we're going yet as chrissy doesnt like nyc...but i am pretty sure i will try to bang chrissy by the end of the night...

Originally posted by phatman

jack = me

dont know where we're going yet as chrissy doesnt like nyc...but i am pretty sure i will try to bang chrissy by the end of the night...

heh....trying to consumate the expression "jack in the BOX?" ....:laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

jack = me

Wheres Mr. Roper or Mr. Ferley... And um... Does Chrissy know about this... Or will it come as a surprise :laugh::confused:

Whooops... Back to the subject at hand... I will be at the same house party that I go to every year... Never get let down... Have an amazing time... And if I get too fucked up... I got a room to sleep in... And always new single friends of others are there...

So I'll be :party: and :pint: and :bounce: and hopefully some time towards the end of the night I will be :makeout: and then when the ball drops we will all be :beer: and I am sure by then every one at the party will be :drunk: :drunk: but when the night finally ends... I hope to be doing this :zzz: :zzz:

and not doing this... :puke::vomit2:

Anyway with all that said... Everyone be safe...

And Party Your Fucking Brains Out... :)

This will be my first New Year's Eve in NYC! If I'm here, that is. I might convince my bun to send me to South Beach so I can go to Space! Wonder who's playing? Deep Dish is doing a 10 hour set down there tonight and I am jealous.:mad:

If I do stay up here, I wouldn't mind seeing them but $150 is a LOT of money to pay to get in a damn club, a 500% mark-up! And I'm mad because they're actually worth it! :laugh: