Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Posts On This Board Have Gone To Shit!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prettyricky

And one time at band camp tempkidsfriend stuck a flute in his pussy. You don't know what a true tempt kid is anyway. Yeah, I might be new to CP, but I aint new to the game. I was at disco 2000 every Wednesday at Limelight in 93, I was at Palladium for Arena (where Junior spun before Twilo), I was at club XS when it was called Masquerades (For teen night), I was at Club Paradise when Denny Tsettos was spinning freestyle. So just because I'm new to the board doesn't mean I'm new to the game. The real Old School Club heads know what I'm talking about.

Bartenders are Gods Tip Well!!!!! :D

can i chill with you your cool

And one time at band camp tempkidsfriend stuck a flute in his pussy. You don't know what a true tempt kid is anyway. Yeah, I might be new to CP, but I aint new to the game. I was at disco 2000 every Wednesday at Limelight in 93, I was at Palladium for Arena (where Junior spun before Twilo), I was at club XS when it was called Masquerades (For teen night), I was at Club Paradise when Denny Tsettos was spinning freestyle. So just because I'm new to the board doesn't mean I'm new to the game. The real Old School Club heads know what I'm talking about.

wait, what does this have to do with anything? all i got out of it is that you're an old fucker that bartends now.

Obviously all you guys are friends and stick up for eachother and that's very cute. I'm not saying that you guys aren't true Tempts heads, I'm just saying that just because people are newbies to the board doesn't mean they are newbies to the game. As for me being a has been Temp Kid ask any one of your Bartenders at Tempts who I am they will let you know what time it is. If you don't know any, ask Sea Otter, Frankie long hair, Kieth,Bob, Chris, Rolls or just ask Joel. I'm not hatin on you guys just lettin you know I'm no newbie.

Obviously all you guys are friends and stick up for eachother and that's very cute. I'm not saying that you guys aren't true Tempts heads, I'm just saying that just because people are newbies to the board doesn't mean they are newbies to the game. As for me being a has been Temp Kid ask any one of your Bartenders at Tempts who I am they will let you know what time it is. If you don't know any, ask Sea Otter, Frankie long hair, Kieth,Bob, Chris, Rolls or just ask Joel. I'm not hatin on you guys just lettin you know I'm no newbie.

who the fuck ever even said dick to you to begin with????

who are you?

so what are u a 40 yr old looser that never got married becouse going out was more important tha life obviouslyy your a bartender

Tempkid is so whack

postin under a fake name tinkin hes so slick

hes a 2 dolla whore, he'll suck ya dick

all talkin shit about dis and dat

like a true bitch ,he gets his shit hit from da back

step up when spoken to kid

lets see what cha got, lets hear ya spit...

Originally posted by jman09

Tempkid is so whack

postin under a fake name tinkin hes so slick

hes a 2 dolla whore, he'll suck ya dick

all talkin shit about dis and dat

like a true bitch ,he gets his shit hit from da back

step up when spoken to kid

lets see what cha got, lets hear ya spit...

I thought posting under another name was creative, made me laugh.

Who the Man

not Mr JMan

Do you really want me to Jam

I'll hit you with the bang, bang, BAM

make you wish you were still a kid reading "green eggs and Ham"

I'm more dangerous then the son of Sam

You want Tempkid to take it old shool,lets turn the Page

Taking it back, way back, summer of 2000, I was Center Stage

I was an animal, only thing holding me back was my Cage

This board couldn't handle this kid and his Rage

Some of you fuckers thought I got weaker in Age

but I'm back and I'm hitting you full force, RAMPAGE

for all the non-believers, place your fucking Wage

Do you think I should Retire

Fuck that, I'm taking it Higher

Warning, step back becasue I'm about to go on Fire

I'm still in my Prime

yes I can still Rhyme

It should be a Crime

Should I shock the world, one more fucking Time

Heads, or Tails watch me flip a Dime

Puffy, you Fucker

your nothing but a Sucker

your band is such a joke, making me laugh like your name was Cris Tucker

You want to make a real Band

clear the way and let me Land

I'm the king of the Castle

when your looking for the talent, no need for the Hassle

You got this fool they call the "Chopper"

I'm like Burger King's big Whopper

You better Recognize

nothing but the truth, no Lies

I'm as big as it gets, the super SIze

I would be your #1 Prize

As I type I'm listing to sounds of "Dammit Jammit

You know what, Fuck Club Planet

I'm logging off, I should just Can it

Wait a minute, how many more days till Summer

Can't wait to cruise the parkway in My Hummer

Fuck,fuck,fuck, still 5 months, what a fucking Bummer.

I am not 40 I am 27 and I never said shit to you and as for bartending, I'm sure you are that busted kid that hides behind his computer always wishing he was good looking enough or cool enough to bartend. And why would I want to get married I have way too much fun being single? Don't be a hater its not cool.:finger:

I am not 40 I am 27 and I never said shit to you and as for bartending, I'm sure you are that busted kid that hides behind his computer always wishing he was good looking enough or cool enough to bartend. And why would I want to get married I have way too much fun being single? Don't be a hater its not cool.:finger:

fuck you

listen if i am the kid that hides behind a computer how come everyone on the board knows me your just a retard that wanted to act like a tough guy i been there done that but know what nobody cares you fucking loser

Originally posted by tempkid

Who the Man

not Mr JMan

Do you really want me to Jam

I'll hit you with the bang, bang, BAM

make you wish you were still a kid reading "green eggs and Ham"

I'm more dangerous then the son of Sam

You want Tempkid to take it old shool,lets turn the Page

Taking it back, way back, summer of 2000, I was Center Stage

I was an animal, only thing holding me back was my Cage

This board couldn't handle this kid and his Rage

Some of you fuckers thought I got weaker in Age

but I'm back and I'm hitting you full force, RAMPAGE

for all the non-believers, place your fucking Wage

Do you think I should Retire

Fuck that, I'm taking it Higher

Warning, step back becasue I'm about to go on Fire

I'm still in my Prime

yes I can still Rhyme

It should be a Crime

Should I shock the world, one more fucking Time

Heads, or Tails watch me flip a Dime

Puffy, you Fucker

your nothing but a Sucker

your band is such a joke, making me laugh like your name was Cris Tucker

You want to make a real Band

clear the way and let me Land

I'm the king of the Castle

when your looking for the talent, no need for the Hassle

You got this fool they call the "Chopper"

I'm like Burger King's big Whopper

You better Recognize

nothing but the truth, no Lies

I'm as big as it gets, the super SIze

I would be your #1 Prize

As I type I'm listing to sounds of "Dammit Jammit

You know what, Fuck Club Planet

I'm logging off, I should just Can it

Wait a minute, how many more days till Summer

Can't wait to cruise the parkway in My Hummer

Fuck,fuck,fuck, still 5 months, what a fucking Bummer.

oh shit! The verbal assualt we've all been waiting for :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: go you

First of all noone ever said anything about being a newbie and knowing the game...

His CP name has nothing to do with TEMPTS

and you make no sense

Stop the assualt of pics of me and I will lay down rhymes for you once a week. I also won't kick your ass in march.

You got some drama skills kid. I only do it to bring out the best in you. Consider this a truce, but you better give me a beatdown on a regular basis on this board or I'll have to go back to the picture assualt.

The ball is in your court FUCKFACE!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: That's what I"m talking about!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First of all noone ever said anything about being a newbie and knowing the game...

His CP name has nothing to do with TEMPTS

and you make no sense

You tell him BADASSMATHAFACKA !!!!!

My name has nothing to do with that god awful, shit hole, on the BLVD in Sleaside hgts Nj, poor ass excuse of a club.

I can't believe people would think that way.

Why would I associate my screen name, with that dirty jersey degenerate hang out.

For the record and last time: When I logged on to this board some 2 and 1/2 years ago, I worked in a Temp Agency and I was the youngest employee and they would call me Kid.

So thats how you get Tempkid.

Hence.....Tempkid......Don't you think if I wanted Temptskid, thats what it would be.

To all the haters fuck yourself.

Pretty Rick, don't fuck with me,Know your role on this board shit for brains becasue I got the badass and "The Badass crew" backing me up.

Originally posted by carguy19

Anyone that has problems w/ us knows where to find us...

Friday night next to DJ booth at metro.

PS- If your gonna step make sure your wearing a helmet

No doubt brother!

I want to take some of those fighting classes with you.

I actually might end my Metro/Ramada friday streak this week due to Metro NYE a couple days later, but who knows, it's only Thurs, I'll probaly change my mind.

Talk to you later son.