Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do i begin.................THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

ml2k1

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!!!! My head is still hurting:eek: I just wanted to thank , THIS ENTIRE CP/METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY for making me (and my birthday) feel so special last night. Sometime i feel like when i look up from my bar, alls i see are my cp peeps, and thats a good thing!!!!!!! You guys really mad my night! There is no better feeling than looking around, seeing happy, friendly,FAMILIAR faces, all feeleing the same thing..........call it happiness, energy,craziness, HOWEVER you label it. IT MAKES MY NIGHT FEEL SO GOOD. ...............

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE (i could not even begin to list all the names, i think, once again, EVERYONE from this board was at metro last night). You made my birthday, the best birthday ever!

And i am so glad that my birthday feel on a theme party. MISTLETOE was sick. One of the best parties of the year IMO. Rydell....................cant even describe what he does to that place,week in and week out.Add to that the crowd that was there last night(where did all these girls come from......maybe CP?:D ) and there you have it............SICK NIGHT!!!!

Also, glad you guys are enjoying what we do at Metro. Your comments are well taken and appreciated. Thank you. We put ALOT of work and effort into what we do,glad it is noticed!

Thanks again for making my b-day special

looking foward to doing what we did last night, and doing it for 17 hours on NEW YEARS EVE:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday buddy. Was there a leak in the ceiling or something you looked a little wet at the end of the night. Thank god i had a suit on and you didnt get me back. i'm leaving a spare set of clothes at metro between getting sprayed with champagne and frozen daquaries dumped on me i dont know whats worse.

\

George thanx for everything once again. Happy birthday.

RICHIE RYDELL IS OUT OF CONTROL

BINOY IS GAY.

Had a great time Friday. George, I'm glad you had a good birthday. You are such a maniac....with those soco and lime shots. Thanks for being easy on me...cause I had to drive home. :D :D :D

To Brian1500, kostap, tempkid, doubledeuce, carguy, caruch, santoforeal, trewguy...the rest of the CP heads hanging out for afterhours. Thank you for helping me lose a whole night of sleep....I had a great time. :D :D :D

George, thanks for everything, much appreciated!! Glad you had such a great time!!

Proud of myself that I graduated to a big cup, lol

We need to talk about afterhours next week... I'll PM you in a bit....

See you Tuesday, or should I say Wed. Morning!!!!