Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here like ...............

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Rock

i cant believe im going to see a band. a friend i havent seen in a while askd me to go i kinda feel bad so im going. if its that bad ill skip out early and hit R Bar to meet up with the person who cuts my hair until my other friends get there after Deko lol

thats crazy...a friend of mine from florida just came home and asked me to go to birch hill to see a couple hard metal bands-i just was'nt up to it...COINCIDENCE MUCH

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Rock

i cant believe im going to see a band. a friend i havent seen in a while askd me to go i kinda feel bad so im going. if its that bad ill skip out early and hit R Bar to meet up with the person who cuts my hair until my other friends get there after Deko lol

Well, maybe it's time you expand your horizons...I like most, not all types of music.....Depending on the mood, there's always somethng to fit it...

Originally posted by perns2002

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......................................

ok for real though i was in two bands one named Menlo Park (yes, like the mall, haha) which wasnt that great of a band, we played in some princeton bars and then i New Hope, PA. More of a college band.

Then i was in MADCAP, we played all over NYC, Bleecker Street...had a residency at Elbow Room for a while. I played the drums. Definitely one of the most fun things Ive ever done.:D

Originally posted by perns2002

That's a nice little experience in your book of life. I wish I knew how to play drums..........

Where in New Hope did U play. I love that place.

john and peters, i think was the name....the whole band thing is kind of a blur beause we drank free wherever we played:laugh: