Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug So Kids Can Understand

Originally posted by liqidtouch

maybe ur MOM should get involved in CP too then huh?

my mom is mad chill wit stuff like that...i think my mom would scare way too many people wit the things she would talk about..i don't think any of these threads would shock her one bit & that's why i love her

Originally posted by liqidtouch

so where is she then?

blahblah.gif

believe it or not, she is actually gonna :smoke: wit my sister & i rite now :laugh: she's soo cute cuz she takes like 3 hits & she's done because she does it like once every two months since we got her into it over the summer..it was 15 yreas before that...we were down the shore & she took one bong hit for her first time & was DONE..it was the cutest thing ever...i shall return soon :D

Originally posted by erica127

believe it or not, she is actually gonna :smoke: wit my sister & i rite now :laugh: she's soo cute cuz she takes like 3 hits & she's done because she does it like once every two months since we got her into it over the summer..it was 15 yreas before that...we were down the shore & she took one bong hit for her first time & was DONE..it was the cutest thing ever...i shall return soon :D

WTF??????????????:eek:

DAMN THAT SOUNDS LIKE M.I.L.F MATERIAL...NO OFFENCE..

i personally don't see anything wrong with this at all & neither do a lot of my friends...My parents are divorced & we are very close with both of them...i do NOT hide things from my mom & she is my best friend...you guys can hate it all you want, but it's not like me or my mother do drugs & stuff, it's just smokin once in a while...i'm not takin any of the things you said to heart..& yes, a lot of people call my mom a MILF :laugh: & i would love to look like her when i am her age

i personally don't see anything wrong with this at all & neither do a lot of my friends...My parents are divorced & we are very close with both of them...i do NOT hide things from my mom & she is my best friend...you guys can hate it all you want, but it's not like me or my mother do drugs & stuff, it's just smokin once in a while...i'm not takin any of the things you said to heart..& yes, a lot of people call my mom a MILF :laugh: & i would love to look like her when i am her age

i dont even know what a MILF is -

and the only reason i dont like it is just cause im a straight edge- since the beginning-

what ppl do is all good to them- i dont HATE anyone for that-

soory if i struck a nerve there sweety- its all good- as longas you guys are happy- dont worrry- i wasnt getting that exaguradted wrong impression

a MILF is "mom i'd like to f**k"...i have straight edge friends & i was a straight edge up until 2 years ago when i first smoked, so i know how it is..i just hate it when people harp on me & you didn't do that so it's ok...i'm not mad at anyone, they all have their own opinions

a MILF is "mom i'd like to f**k"...i have straight edge friends & i was a straight edge up until 2 years ago when i first smoked, so i know how it is..i just hate it when people harp on me & you didn't do that so it's ok...i'm not mad at anyone, they all have their own opinions

looks like thats a term ill never be using- not thati donthave anyreasons not to though- heh heh

ok erica- as long as WE are cool

we are definitely cool sweety

WOOOO HOOO

im cool with erica127

whats the 127 for anyway? anything special?

Date Registered: 02-08-2002

Status: Old Skool avatar.php?userid=107885&dateline=1040196109

Total Posts: 321 (1.01 posts per day)

Last Post: 12-22-2002 12:14 PM

but seriously......

Contact erica127: Click here to email erica127

Send erica127 a Private Message!

Homepage:

Birthday January 27, 1982

Biography

Location New Jersey

Interests racing cars, clubbin, partying, working out & of course school

Occupation student

Gender Female

mindy_icon05.gif "Guys aren't worth your tears, and the ones that are won't make you cry"

"Missing someone is a part of loving them...if you're never apart, then you'll never know how strong your love really is" ~Lisa~

Originally posted by ou812

...........I hate hearing shit like this. :(

So iguess i shouldnt tell you that when Im done smoking crack with my little sister Im gonna rail some blow with my mom and then shoot some heroin with my father???

Would you not like to hear that stuff as well. I mean its not like Im freebasing with my brother or nothing!!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

So iguess i shouldnt tell you that when Im done smoking crack with my little sister Im gonna rail some blow with my mom and then shoot some heroin with my father???

Would you not like to hear that stuff as well. I mean its not like Im freebasing with my brother or nothing!!!!!!:laugh:

thought WE were going to freebass