Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish The Review

sobeton

Originally posted by andrewthomas

oh bro i know all about it

from hamptons to SF to TEmps back to some hotel and wake up few days later forgetting where u are with some girls u just met 2 days before

im from up north and im always back up there

plzz dont think im from down here

:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobeton

I think the overall tempo of the set was way to down tempo. I been through marathon sets with Diggers (whom I consider the master of marathon sets), DT, Oscar, etc I know you can’t come out banging; because if you do that for over ten hours you will wipe people out. however at some point you have to lift the crowd up, and get that energy flowing again. imo DD waited way to long to do that, and it’s really as simple as that. :)

Damn Tony, could not have said it better myself.

They didn't lift the crowd really at all in my opinion. I would have liked their set had I been in VIP sitting on a couch, but not to dance too. Oh well, shit happens.....

I'm retired from Space for a bit... needs a break - and a chance to check out some other places.

Lola:D

p.s. POD - if you read this, can you take a picture of the ticket collector guy at Space (around 6am) for me. I'll pay ya for it......;)

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Hey Lola.. eventhough I wasn't there.. I saw deep dish awhile ago in.. hmm was it chicago or milw.. i forget but I remember last time i saw them.. I was disappointed.. very disappointed...

I'm sorry to hear about all the mess especially when KT was there... he just had bad luck just like I had w/the clubs in SoBe...

He'll just have to come back again... I wouldn't mind coming to the music festival.. whatever that is.. :0 ) ... miss you much baby!!

Luv Kimmy

SHORTY IN THE HIZZOUSE! Happy holidays honey - hope all is well in L.A...

You can come down wheneva ya want sweetie - mi casa, su casa:eek:

Merry Christmas -

Lola:D