Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells at Vinyl (arc) REview

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PFloyd40

well then apparently me and you have never been there together LOL.. cuz the crowd is always getting loose and the vibe is always most intense at that time when i'm there...

. . . It actually flucuates from month to month . . . It really depends . . The ones who do keep dancing are the ones who can really appreciate what it means to build a set and mash it up IMO . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . It actually flucuates from month to month . . . It really depends . . The ones who do keep dancing are the ones who can really appreciate what it means to build a set and mash it up IMO . . .

There's the answer to your question Rob.. seems I just get the shitty crowd when it comes to breaks and you get the good crowd. :D I'm gonna make a large effort to be there every month from now on.. so we'll see the overall call..

Originally posted by snoozi8

CODY you made it!!!! regardless of the people in your space hehe enjoy your hat Hope you eventually find Scotty

Yay!! I completely didn't see you replied!! Good seeing you hun, LOL.. yes I made it 'til the end, and my body is aching and will continue to ache now for the rest of the week! But it was all worth it. :D

as always an amazing night by Danny...

Tamber you are the cutest!!!

Hisham you outdid yourself with that track, it is destined for BIIIIG things!!! cant wait to have you rock out Centro this Thrsday:)

Kimbel, good call on the earplugs:)

good seeing everyone there, I ended up spending most of my time in the VIP relaxin...but managed to make it out to the floor for Hishams track and the last hour and a half or so....

. . . And noticed that Teklord's thread had been hit by none other than everyones favorite fountain of wit and comedy, Tunnelbandit . . . I said to myself right there "If this cat is going, its a sign from the gods and I MUST go!" . . . Sure enough he was going so I said fuck it and got in the shower around 12 . . .

Awwwww...I feelz da love man.

Twas a good night:aright:

Originally posted by roninmess

that track was off the hook. i remember seeing that picture of danny and tamber being taken. I was telling ron while it was on that you will be like "wtf is this noise" when u get older.

:eek::D

That was a very PHAT part of the evening. I was trying to figure out what the vocals were saying. I'm glad that kid was wearing earplugs... worried me for a second.

Anyone know where i can get a copy of that track? Thanksb

...Loch (HOLY SHIT!!!, awesome seein ya get down wit us at ARC...

. . I was kinda sad that The Menace (aka Toughguy, aka Shannon)...

oooo, i got a special mention in parentheticals from the phunk (with a reference to fecal divinity in all caps, no less)! gotta make a cp posting appearance for this one, then.

it is always a joy to randomly run into familiar faces on such a random, last minute decision to go out (as i did). great seeing ya.

and saisha! (though she won't know of my special mention of her and how wonderful it was to run into her because she never posts here anymore--damn holier than thou granola that she is ;) ) we practically jumped on each other when we saw each other. ::<<hugs>>, darlin':: (which reminds me, so did another crazy chic i know; she's the one that gets down with breaks. ;) )

yeah, too bad tough guy aka miss menace was absent. :(

btw, it's beautiful here in SoCal. :tongue: and now, i'm off for the mad dash frenzy of last minute shopping! ::rolleyes::