Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R Bar last night

Well i started off in some rock place. around 1230 i couldnt take it anymore so i needd a fix. so i went a few blocks away to R Bar.

I walked in and there were beautiful people everywhere. even a meathead was there. the music was really good, great crowd and a really good vibe. saw a few friends got more hammered and went home to sleep it off.

Oh yeah but i remember one meathead who thought it was slinky tossing time with out his friends and ended up getting meathead tossed into the garbage can. :laugh: :laugh: j/k

cant wait to see how sick R Bar is tongiht. Tooch killing it and no cover sweet looking crowd . cnt wait

Double..

Lets just be clear on one thing....

You only survived to tell this story b/c I was forced to bring a date on Saturday, having lost a bet with my brother Rod....

Last time that will ever happen....

As for a meathead getting tossed in the garbage can... you must have eaten too many of those "dream pills" making you feel like you weigh 300 lbs and bench over 380.....

That must have been a rough come down when you woke up Sunday morning, in your XS Deizel shirt... with your now oh-so deflated arms and puny chest....

This is why I dont condone the use of drugs... its so hard for you insecure ones to come back to reality once they wear off....

HOLLA!!!!!!

On a serious note, my highlight of the evening was watching the kid from band camp yakk his lungs out in the bathroom stall...

Well, not the stall, but the urinal on the wall.. fuckin tart couldnt even make it to the shitter, leaned over next to the urinal and unleashed hell on it and the surrounding wall....

HILARIOUS!!!!