Clubplanet Nightlife Community

overload

...when life just keeps going and going...tossing one thing or another on your shoulders...then another....and another...until you just can't take it anymore, and drift off into obligation...forgetting what YOU wanted to do....

sorry, venting. But...dosen't anyone else wish they could turn back the clock to a more carefree time? :(

Originally posted by marcid21

...when life just keeps going and going...tossing one thing or another on your shoulders...then another....and another...until you just can't take it anymore, and drift off into obligation...forgetting what YOU wanted to do....

sorry, venting. But...dosen't anyone else wish they could turn back the clock to a more carefree time? :(

I know what you are saying, it was so easy when we were kids. The hardest thing to decide between was wendies or BK. Now everything just keeps piling up:blown:

Originally posted by crowina

...went i thought things were at there worst...

Tell me about it... I looked at my paystub... 1 before my final one of the year... I realized how much I made... And then I try to figure out what the fuck I have to show for it... Besides a roof over my head and a car... Bills seem like they come every 2 weeks... And not every month...

Every time I catch up... Or step ahead... Something sets me back... It is a never ending uphill battle... I go through a monthly depression where I take into perspective all my friends that still live at home and don't have a care in the world. And there only bills are there credit card bills which are all for luxeries... And when a night goes and I can't go out because of responsibilities. And they are all like come on what is it going to cost... Shit if they only knew that one weekend of partying means 2 more weeks of saving... Wow I am rambling... Sorry it is that depressing time of the year...

But like JoeG said... The one thing that I can look to is that I have friends that will always be there... So it is kind of comforting...

Peace...

Scott

Originally posted by elementx

Oh and one more thing... I think about the people who have it worse than I and then I get pissed off at myself cause I realize I really don't have it that bad...

everyone has their own hell... you can't compare 1 person's problems to another...

Originally posted by joeg

everyone has their own hell... you can't compare 1 person's problems to another...

I don't believe I was comparing... I was simply stating that there are people far worse off... Example... Homeless, Starving, people who can't afford medical attention...