Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Up Fuckers

dnice35

Originally posted by normalnoises

Point #3. I'll be at Terminal C waiting for you.

*packs his taser*

i will be on the next flight twinkle toes...maybe when i slap u across ur face with this conservative "growth"...u will STFU...and dont start begging for me to show it to u once i slap u across ur face...i dont swing that way

*adjusts manhood in pants*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should rope and hog-tie you, put a blindfold across your eyes, put a T shirt on you that says, "I HATE FAGS AND HERMAPHRODYTES", dump you off in Provincetown and watch the fireworks fly when they pound the fucking shit out of you and fuck you up the ass.

flash back from last weekend, huh? u sure u have a gf? ur starting to scare me...:shake:

(i bet he got all hot n botherd with the whole hog tie comment about me)

Maybe I should rope and hog-tie you, put a blindfold across your eyes, put a T shirt on you that says, "I HATE FAGS AND HERMAPHRODYTES", dump you off in Provincetown and watch the fireworks fly when they pound the fucking shit out of you and fuck you up the ass.

WOW. Thanks for sharing. Now we know just what you have to do to yourself inorder to get people (other than your cat) to touch you? Do you also wear an "I hate Black Folks" tee shirt and go into the hood?

You are one sick puppy (or Pussy!)

I don't have tits so I can't be a hermaphrodyte.

It's no push. Winner takes all so hand me the money.

for not being neither a fag or hermaphrodyte you sure seem to know alot about where they live and what goes on in sissy-town..... :confused:

Originally posted by guyman1966

You don't want to go there. Matas's babe is nice! Mighty Fine & Mighty Nice. She is beautiful on the inside and outside. Bad choice Normalnoises.

thats why i cant believe she defended this clown when u went off on him...then he comes here and thanks her for defending him...telling u, sometimes i wonder about Meli and her defending people like this...

Originally posted by guyman1966

WOW. Thanks for sharing. Now we know just what you have to do to yourself inorder to get people (other than your cat) to touch you? Do you also wear an "I hate Black Folks" tee shirt and go into the hood?

You are one sick puppy (or Pussy!)

Why would I wear a shirt like that. I'm no racist and I have nothing against afros (to be politically correct).

Only conservative racists are sick puppies. sick puppies like you.

But you gave me an idea. Instead of sending you to Provincetown, why don't i put a shirt on you that says "I HATE NIGGERS" (while keeping you hog-tied and blindfolded) and dump you off in ROXBURY (or DORCHESTER) instead??

But you gave me an idea. Instead of sending you to Provincetown, why don't i put a shirt on you that says I HATE NIGGERS (while keeping you hog-tied and blindfolded and dump you off in ROXBURY (or DORCHESTER) instead??

for a "non-racist" u sure say these racist words with feeling...ANYWAYS...i am outta here...have fun with this guy...he is just making me feel more sorry for bashing him...

Why would I wear a shirt like that. I'm no racist and I have nothing against afros (to be politically correct).

Only conservative racists are sick puppies. sick puppies like you.

Hey, you are the one who is coming up with all the racist shirt ideas. Maybe you are a closet conservative?

My gf has tits and a pussy unlike yours who has a tail and barks.

TO THINK THAT I CAME ON THIS BOARD ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND DEFENDED YOUR DUMB ASS WHEN THEY WERE RIPPING YOU A NEW ASS HOLE.....:rolleyes:

BTW, I SINCERELY DOUBT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS. :laugh: