Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Up Fuckers

dnice35

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meli2444

YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE SUCH A GOOD JOB WHEN HE DROPPED YOUR ASS OF TO COME TO SEE ME....:laugh:

I tought he dropped me off cause I was coughing all over the passenger side?? :confused: . Oh speaking off, how are you feeling today? .... heheheh :devil:

i just read this entire thread and it really makes me laugh how low and immature most of you can get....

seriously, look at what you've written...insulting someone personally for an opinion they might have about an issue is pretty lame, shows that you have no argument to beat theirs. why not face it ...whatever it is you're at odds with, and act like adults.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by normalnoises

You lost the bet. It's a penis between my legs.

I hear conservative males have vaginas between theirs because conservative pussies like you don't have a dick and even if they do it doesn't do them any good because it's nothing more than a growth that hangs doing nothing because conservatives don't know how to fuck.

Don't know how to fuck hey???

Bring you girl here so I can size her up....

Don't worry she will be taking notes bitch ass:)

Originally posted by sassa

i just read this entire thread and it really makes me laugh how low and immature most of you can get....

seriously, look at what you've written...insulting someone personally for an opinion they might have about an issue is pretty lame, shows that you have no argument to beat theirs. why not face it ...whatever it is you're at odds with, and act like adults.

:rolleyes:

Exactly.