Clubplanet Nightlife Community

went to a REAL party saturday!(jk)w/pics!

Yeah so i went to Tru Luv 4 in Springfield MA on Saturday night and it was FANTASTIC! There were a ton of MC's there doing there thing, freestyling over DJ's who normally wouldnt have MC's. Got to see Punisher(detroit techno), DJ Craze (DMC Champ - amazing) Capitol J (special DnB guest of the night) Faust & Shortee (also very good) and madame buddafly who played a funky house set instead of her normal tech. Big name MC's on the night were Skibadee and Armanni Reign who are both sick - i got some of there shit on video.

Great vibe at this party - although the kiddy factor was in full effect - when is somone gonna throw an old folks rave! I feel old in that place and i am a tender 20! Well to top off the night I got some great pictures so i will include them in this presentation!

Also a note to promoters - I am available to photograph your events as well!

DSCN2418.jpg

MC Skibadee

DSCN2421.jpg

DJ Craze - using final scratch!

DSCN2470.jpg

Punisher

DSCN2478.jpg

Capitol J and Armanni Reign

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Great vibe at this party - although the kiddy factor was in full effect - when is somone gonna throw an old folks rave! I feel old in that place and i am a tender 20! Well to top off the night I got some great pictures so i will include them in this presentation!

How do you think I feel I just turned 32 and would love to go to a party instead of the club, the music and vibe is like no other. Clubs are fun, but parties are FUN.

On the other hand, I do not go to alot of parties anymore, They are all the same. How many times can you see DJ whoever. My advice is if you ever travel go to a party it is a new enviroment for you should be fun (like the first time)

vin-e