Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space New Years Preview: the lineup...

biznation00

Here's who will be in the Hizz-Houze @ Space on New Years...

Oscar G

Roland

Edgar V

Stryke

Ivano Bellini

Stephan Luke

Juan Mejia

Stingray

Shaun Rudnick

David Padilla

Tony Tone

Radamas

Fingerprintz

Pre-sale tickets $40 on sale now @ Space and Grooveman

(1543 Washington Avenue)

other 411 or Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

or call 305.322.0583

Set times will be announced soon...;)

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you @ll!!

Originally posted by roxysandiego

All the local Djs at Space. Sounds like fun. But why Crobar's DJs? They are cheesy.:(

I think a lot of the local DJ's do a few sets at different clubs all over the city....

Bellini is a resident at Space, Spin, and Crobar as far as I know, so he'll probably end up at all 3 at some point.

My $0.02......

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by biznation00

Here's who will be in the Hizz-Houze @ Space on New Years...

Oscar G

Roland

Edgar V

Stryke

Ivano Bellini

Cedric Gervais

Austin Leeds

Juan Mejia

Stingray

Shaun Rudnick

David Padilla

Radamas

Fingerprintz

Pre-sale tickets $40 on sale now @ Space and a few other locations (will update other locations at a later date)...

damn only $40 - that's cheap. Too bad I'm retired from Space for a while............ and I don't go out on NYE anyway.

Have fun to all that go!!! Party it up for me!

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

past 3 NYE have been at Space for me...i thinking i am passing this year...but if i do pop up, how much is the price after midnight?????:confused:

Yeah, good question??? (1.) How much is it going to be if after 12 and (2.) what if I don't purchase the tickets in advance how much will it be at the door. If I am sking too many questions sorry :confused: but I rather have the right info than have hearsay. ;)

Shroom,

Juan most likely will be playin' the mid slot on the patio much like last year- Possibly 3 or 4ish..

Naomi,

After midnight, the price should go up to $50 but it all also has to do with capacity. If we reach capacity then prices might be in the $60 range. Which means, expect afterhours to easily be over $50.

I know the non-fixed price might not seem like the best thing for many of you. But it's our way of makin' it cheaper for those who arrive early. We could of had a fixed price of $75 all night, but we chose to give the early crowd a break. So the earlier the better!!

Unfortunately Space can't hold the entire dade county, so we're forced to play it by ear. It turns out to be rewarding for those who have a thinner wallet & want to celebrate the countdown with us...;)

Originally posted by biznation00

....Naomi,

After midnight, the price should go up to $50 but it all also has to do with capacity. If we reach capacity then prices might be in the $60 range. Which means, expect afterhours to easily be over $50.

I know the non-fixed price might not seem like the best thing for many of you. But it's our way of makin' it cheaper for those who arrive early. We could of had a fixed price of $75 all night, but we chose to give the early crowd a break. So the earlier the better!!

Unfortunately Space can't hold the entire dade county, so we're forced to play it by ear. It turns out to be rewarding for those who have a thinner wallet & want to celebrate the countdown with us...;)

Thanks Biz! I am planning for a early arrival this year. I want to celebrate my NYE inside Space this year. :aright:

See lineup updates...

The slot times will be posted soon. Thanks to everyone for their patience...

For those worried about cover- It would be best to purchase pre-sold tix to avoid the variable cover charge. Take the time to make a stop into Space or Grooveman if you are certain you will be spending the New Year with us. Your wallets will thank you later!!

In the Meantime, 2 of your favorite locals Oscar G & Roland have some amazing things in store for you that night.. Wear your patent leather best, but bring your dancin' shoes to unwind the night...

Time slots TBA!!;)