Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only 6 more dayz...

just curious but it seems like some people this is their first trip out on NYE. I mean its not like waiting to get laid the first time.

I dont think ive ever seen people count down to NYE. Im sure most parties will be good and im sure alot of people will be screwing around people they probably wouldnt have but its not that big a deal. just an night to spend extra money and get even more mangled than usual. Kinda funny but most people i know we havent even planned anything yet. Guess we were more concerned about chritmas or probably just at a point where its not that big a deal anymore. Kinda seems a lil absurd to count down 2 weeks before christmas

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

just curious but it seems like some people this is their first trip out on NYE. I mean its not like waiting to get laid the first time.

I dont think ive ever seen people count down to NYE. Im sure most parties will be good and im sure alot of people will be screwing around people they probably wouldnt have but its not that big a deal. just an night to spend extra money and get even more mangled than usual. Kinda funny but most people i know we havent even planned anything yet. Guess we were more concerned about chritmas or probably just at a point where its not that big a deal anymore. Kinda seems a lil absurd to count down 2 weeks before christmas

i'm only hyped bout this cuz i am doin somethign different rather doin something local

Originally posted by thehype

i'm only hyped bout this cuz i am doin somethign different rather doin something local

well i guess i can respect that I guess after going everywhere from studio 54 to tunnel to killer 2 day house parties NYE doesnt seem so exciting as it use to. After doing something once it isnt as alluring the next time around. i think the only thing i havent done is sit home for NYE. but that would suck. this years challenge is to figure out how my friends that are into rock and shit and my friends that still like clubs will meet in the middle without doing something that seems liek a waste of time

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

temper temper i think u are getting stressed that o state is about to get a royal ass whoopin

As long as Ohio State beat Michigan :finger2: I really dont give a fuck! Its ok though, now you have something in common with the Wolverines... you both suck!