Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmoonshine

horrifying holiday sex stories...

Last Hanukkah I decided to tell my mother I was a lesbian. Around the table were my mother, her husband Phil, and a couple my mother and step-dad are friendly with, Don and Mary. "I have something I want to share with all of you," I said. "I'm gay." My mother gave me a supportive look before turning the attention to herself. "Well," she said, "I'm really happy you told me that because now I feel comfortable exposing a part of my life to you. When Phil and I first started dating, we found that we both enjoyed nudist resorts. We met a lot of people with whom we're still friends. Don and Mary are two of the people we met there. We've been together with them for three years now." Later that evening, while I was out on the porch having a cigarette. Don came out. "So you're gay," he said. "Would you be interested in getting together with us some time?" I left before my mother brought out the carrot cake. —Freaked Out Then, Freaked Out Still

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:worry::shake::eek: