Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tako sushi....

another great Sushi place is Jewel Bako, on 5th St., between 2nd & 3rd. its actually right down the block from the Lep. place is deeee-licious, tried some jelly fish there on Saturday night, never had it before, its pretty bland and really crunchy.

Originally posted by teklord310

How much is the average roll??

I found a great place down by school, $1 pieces of sushi and most rolls are $2.50 - $3.00. Damn cheap, but still more expensive that your average meal.

SUSHI is the SHIT! Anyone up for a clubplanet Sushi Meetup?? hehe :D

Jewel Bako is on the expensive side, bill was $300 for 4, we drank a bottle of good saki, and drank quite a bit though. the Sushi sampler was $29 with 10 (great) different pieces of Sushi, which was the best value on the menu.

Originally posted by sd

Jewel Bako is on the expensive side, bill was $300 for 4, we drank a bottle of good saki, and drank quite a bit though. the Sushi sampler was $29 with 10 (great) different pieces of Sushi, which was the best value on the menu.

Damn. :hat: That is a lot of dough.

Originally posted by dgmodel

yep yep.. i live right over there... so i eat there most of the time... usually after i leave nysc... anyhoo...

It's always closed when I go there....such a tease to watch the staff eating by the window!!

I usually go to the new place closer to Ascan....