Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saleen live from the patio@space

wakeup

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Damn, He posted this on several boards.

:laugh: :laugh:

i have to point out what a dork and bullshitter he is whenever possible cause those who know the deal knows he just talks/makes shit on the boards to make himself look like he knows "people"

Originally posted by wakeup

i have to point out what a dork and bullshitter he is whenever possible cause those who know the deal knows he just talks/makes shit on the boards to make himself look like he knows "people"

Hey "the Saleen" is coming to Jersey and he doesnt pay a cover :laugh: as he says :bigfinge:

right thats y he bitches about cover/drink prices all the time and that the lin ewas held up for an empty club :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

WHAT DOES HOW SOMEONE LOOKS HAVE TO DO WITH WHO YOU KNOW AND WHAT KIND OF HOOK UPS YOU GET? YOU HAVE PROVEN NOTHING.

WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR PIC AND LET ME PICK YOUR BUSTED MUG APART?

Originally posted by notallthere

YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

WHAT DOES HOW SOMEONE LOOKS HAVE TO DO WITH WHO YOU KNOW AND WHAT KIND OF HOOK UPS YOU GET? YOU HAVE PROVEN NOTHING.

WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR PIC AND LET ME PICK YOUR BUSTED MUG APART?

im so stupid right keep postin ur worthless corniness on the nj cp board u herb, go have some more meetups w/ ur cp crew at whatever corny nj cheesefest club u like. the pic has nothin to do w/ his hook ups or who he knows just an amusing pic that someone posted when he was tlakin shit

im so stupid right keep postin ur worthless corniness on the nj cp board u herb, go have some more meetups w/ ur cp crew at whatever corny nj cheesefest club u like. the pic has nothin to do w/ his hook ups or who he knows just an amusing pic that someone posted when he was tlakin shit

haha yeah .. I mean really bro like anything you say holds any water.... your from FLORIDA! hahahahhahahahahaha! Go have sex with your sister or whatever it is you hicks do up in that cornball state.

haha yeah .. I mean really bro like anything you say holds any water.... your from FLORIDA! hahahahhahahahahaha! Go have sex with your sister or whatever it is you hicks do up in that cornball state.

im from florida hahahha right

aww im flattered ud like to meet me, sorry i dont attend nj clubs nor frequent cp meetups

Then why are you on the nj board? Ill tell you why becuase your a scared little nigger that is a pussy in real life but starts shit over the internet so you can live out your dream of being a tuff guy.

listen "wakeup" Don't be a pussy come to nj lets see how tuff you are in person. Making fun of us poor little nerdy cp'ers tisk tisk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then why are you on the nj board? Ill tell you why becuase your a scared little nigger that is a pussy in real life but starts shit on the over the internet so you can live out your dream of being a tuff guy.

listen "wakeup" Don't be a pussy come to nj lets see how tuff you are in person. Making fun of us poor little nerdy cp'ers tisk tisk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ur obviously clueless yet again talkin tough, i posted on the nj board for people who know saleen for amusement. so enjoy ur nj cheesefest meetups and useless corny posts. oh im terrified u can threaten people on the comp, u should jsut shut ur mouth and know that thats something u shouldnt do to people u dont know, plenty of people on here know who i am. im done repsondin to ur posts u might threaten me again tough guy and want to meet me.

ur obviously clueless yet again talkin tough, i posted on the nj board for people who know saleen for amusement. so enjoy ur nj cheesefest meetups and useless corny posts. oh im terrified u can threaten people on the comp, u should jsut shut ur mouth and know that thats something u shouldnt do to people u dont know, plenty of people on here know who i am. im done repsondin to ur posts u might threaten me again tough guy and want to meet me.

Yea lets meet u fucker so i can break your fuckin head.