Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Who's at Work?

Originally posted by gmccookny

:gang:

yeah, but at least im working with files that are interesting. Our attorneys here reprezent quite a few NBA transactions and dealings, so im gettting my fill on some aquisitions B4 it comes out on espn :cool:

PS... the new Charlotte expansion team is to be called the Charlotte Pride :blank:

i tried to PM you but your box is full of messages.... CLEAN THEM OUT!!! :mad::tongue:

Ughh.. this is going to be one of the longest hours of my life! Grr! There's nothing going on here at the office, it's already emptied out.. ughh.. and they were trying to make me stay until 5:30, only one half hour longer and I was like: HELL FUCKING NO! :cuss:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Clean :D

and... i sure hope your away message the other day wasn't directed towards me :laugh::tongue:;)

loll what away message??????????

if you mean the one on latinqueen that says "leave me alone" thats cuz i was OBVIOUSLY on xoxacidqueenxox and people still decide they want to IM me at latinqueen for some reason even though im away, plus im trying to read the board on aol so its annoying have to read and then im people on there. it wasnt directed towards you, it was towards everyone, hehe, dont feel special. :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

Ughh.. this is going to be one of the longest hours of my life! Grr! There's nothing going on here at the office, it's already emptied out.. ughh.. and they were trying to make me stay until 5:30, only one half hour longer and I was like: HELL FUCKING NO! :cuss:

...talk about "bitchy"...;)

Originally posted by elementx

:bigfinge::finger::bigfinge:

Ever hear of do a favor receive a favor...

Nope not from my job. They lay off people - I tell them it's winter break - they ask me to work more - I accept - they give me ANOTHER desk (that makes THREE desks full of work) and they make me do the bank & P.O. run everyday.

Not staying here 1 second past 5pm.

Originally posted by codica3

Nope not from my job. They lay off people - I tell them it's winter break - they ask me to work more - I accept - they give me ANOTHER desk (that makes THREE desks full of work) and they make me do the bank & P.O. run everyday.

Not staying here 1 second past 5pm.

I hear ya. It is crazy how so many companies lay people off and then have to pay OT because they do not have the man power to get the work done. Ass backwards if you ask me.