Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first post, looking for a place to go tonight

cesto

hello all...i was originally joining to respond to another thread that kinda urked me (will respond later), but at any rate...does anyone have any recommendations of places to go for tonight (thurs)? maybe more of a bar/lounge thats a good scene. but not places like jimmy's in morristown. thanks in advance.

Originally posted by cesto

but not places like jimmy's in morristown. thanks in advance.

EASY!!!!!!! Whats wrong with Jimmy's, if your looking for a bar?

BTW -

The Nerds live tonight @

Jimmy's Haunt

$2 Coors Light Bottles till 12

i don't know, something about jimmy's just bothers me. i guess im looking for something in the middle between a club and a bar...a combo of both. i used to hear good things about tequilla joe's but unfortunately its closed...i guess i would like someting close to that. (just lookin for someting new)

Originally posted by themoo

Metro for the pure club atmosphere, joeys for the lounge/club atmosphere, or carusos for loung atmosphere

where is carusos? (ive been to joey's during halloween...god standing online was completely ridiculous..wasn't to happy about that)

NORTH JERSEY SUCKS.

i have no idea wtf any of you are talking about. last time i went to jimmy's a fat kid spilled my friend's drink and when he mouthed off to him, he said "i'm your worst nightmare" after we got done laughing our asses off they fought and i got stuck throwing a skinny kid into the bushes...jimmy's sucks

Originally posted by pipdaddy

NORTH JERSEY SUCKS.

i have no idea wtf any of you are talking about. last time i went to jimmy's a fat kid spilled my friend's drink and when he mouthed off to him, he said "i'm your worst nightmare" after we got done laughing our asses off they fought and i got stuck throwing a skinny kid into the bushes...jimmy's sucks

Sounds like one of the FDU outings to Jimmy's!

thats part of the reason why i hate jimmy's ..always problems there etc....they run the place as if its something special. it kills me till this day they have the (whatever the word im looking for) to charge a cover for that place. i also agree, north jersey...hell most of jersey bars clubs im not to crazy about, mostly because of the scene and vibe. ive been to a few places in the city, avg bars to pretty good clubs, and i must say the vibe was totally different. peopel were out just to have a great time, everything was laid back etc. here in jersey yah have to worry about a fight breakin out any second or whose giving you hard looks because your style is different and for some reason it bothers them.

I agree about North Jersey. As for Jimmy's. It's under new management for the past several months, fights have become rare compared to a few years back. As for the cover, they need it in Morristown, Palm Grill charges a cover also, and that place reall sucks. No cover = every asshole in a 10 mile radius. That $6 or $7 keeps the riff raff out. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best place to go in Morristown.

Originally posted by joeboz

go to joey's

you'll be on the guestlist under your cp name cesto

i dont' think joey's is in the game plan, but at any rate...how does being on the guestlist benefit? (no waiting online or something?...and how about if im with people who are not on the guestlist)

Originally posted by cesto

thanks pops. heheh. tittilations, thats a new one. that doesnt seem to far from north arlington in case fatsos is shitty tonight.

Tittilations is actually a good time. Sometimes my guy friends drag me out to strip clubs, and Tittilations has good looking girls and they are chill. Lace is a better atmosphere though, more loungey, and its open till 3:00 i think, but the strippers arent as pretty or cool. Good music though. :updown: