Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Take one minute to read this!!!

themoo

ONE MINUTE

“One minute awake is a minute of youth, one minute of sleep is a minute of old age.†(Anthony Moussa) We don’t realize how important one minute is. This past Sunday we celebrated my grandmother’s 80th birthday. At the party were all of my personal friends, friends that were also considered grandsons of my grandmother. We sat there away from the older folks drinking, eating, and watching football as we do every Sunday. We laughed at the comedian of the crew as he did impersonations of different movie scenes. We busted each other’s chops for hours and hours. We talked about girls and clubs and friends of the past and our jobs and our plans for the weekend. Yet on occasion I got up from the crew to look back at my grandma to see her with her friends.

They did not differ much; talked of the past and of friends, and did impersonations of movies and people. They retraced amazing events and memories. They laughed at the comedian of the crew for hours. They drank their favorite drinks, some beer and some egg nog. They relived their youth through their memories, right there at the dining room table. They did not harp on the struggles of old age or the problems of the past. The little time that I spent looking back at my grandmother helped me to realize how important a minute is.

One minute awake and you may realize something great, one minute asleep and you may miss a memory. Although it is impossible to stay awake for ever, live each day until your only option is sleep. I say this because when you are older it is the memories that you share with your friends that will make you feel young again. One minute of sleep is a minute of youth, as you dream of the great memories you witnessed when you were young and choose to keep your eyes open for the chance at a memorable minute.

There are no excuses! Party like a rockstar!!

Anthony “The Moo†Moussa

www.njguido.com

Speaking of one minute, I will be at Metro tonight to capture some minutes. You can read other writings at NJGUIDO.com as I will try to keep the writing section more up to date. I am open to opinions too, please feel free to post what you think or how one of these writings makes you feel.

Moo