Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Losers with 2 screen names

All of the sudden, it seems like there are a ton of new names on the board with almost everyone of them talking shit. Its either that or people have nothing better to do than make up a 2nd screen name so they can talk shit to amuse themselves and hide behind a name we dont know. If you have created a 2nd screen name for yourself, you're playing with yourself on a message board. Its not cool, keep that shit to yourself!

Originally posted by njdionysus

All of the sudden, it seems like there are a ton of new names on the board with almost everyone of them talking shit. Its either that or people have nothing better to do than make up a 2nd screen name so they can talk shit to amuse themselves and hide behind a name we dont know. If you have created a 2nd screen name for yourself, you're playing with yourself on a message board. Its not cool, keep that shit to yourself!

I know a secret.

If you post negative stuff about cherri your post gets pulled within a minute. It's because a certain moderator is taking it in the ass from them. Iknowasecret is here for that reason only, because it appears this board is only open for people to promo things and no 'real' person has an opinion. When someone does it gets pulled. Weird huh? And it only happens for certain clubs. I've said my part and iknowasecret will fade away for now until he is needed again.

Originally posted by iknowasecret

I know a secret.

If you post negative stuff about cherri your post gets pulled within a minute. It's because a certain moderator is taking it in the ass from them. Iknowasecret is here for that reason only, because it appears this board is only open for people to promo things and no 'real' person has an opinion. When someone does it gets pulled. Weird huh? And it only happens for certain clubs. I've said my part and iknowasecret will fade away for now until he is needed again.

Hey jerk-off, first of all you said nothing true about Cherri...........it was all bullshit to try and put the club down for your own personal reasons.(fuckcherri, no fuckyou)............as far as getting pulled, they got moved to the drama board, where most non-sense drama gets moved too. Learn the way things work or get the fuck off the board. The first grandopening was a flop, the second grand opening with the new promo team was a success. I bet if some people dig deep enough they will probably find that you have something to do with the old promo team that got canned.............:laugh: :laugh: