Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll..who Has The Best Job This Is Uer Only Time 2 Brag

caruch

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work witht he best Dept. Of people ever.

and I have the best laid back job ever and the best area ever.

The perks are riduculous, from lunches to parties..........

Contract Writer

Infrastructure Management

Tunnels, Bridges, and Terminals

Port Authority of NY &

1 Madison avenue

I can honestly say that I love my job!

I work at an advertising agency and get tons of perks...go to free lunches at nice places 2-3 times a week, get tix to sporting events, plays, concerts, etc...ski trips..the networks throw alot of parties throughout the year...meet alot of people...lots of free booze and food..my boss who is a couple of years older than me has gone to olympics, goes to the super bowl every year and other trips...some girl in my office just got back from fuji!

It really is crazy the amount of money networks spend to woo advertisers to buy commercial time on their networks.

As for job security, unless TIVO totally takes over every household clients will spend their money advertising their product on TV, at least I hope!

:)

Me me me me

I own my own car dealer.

i buy and sell exotic cars. I don't have a lot I have to sit at so I work from my couch. Wake up whenever. Six Figure income. When I do go to do deals I get to drive all fat cars. I don't pay car insurance on whatever I drive too (dealer plate).

No dress code.

In a few weeks, I will be better able to gloat about my job... starting the FDNY (should've started in November, but they delayed the class for budget reasons.......

2 days on, 5 off, mandatory 8 hoursa week overtime, phat uniform, AND I get to be around fire all the time....

did I mention I can eat, sleep, play video games, work out, basically do anything I want when I am in the house, as long as there are no fires, I get to do as I please....

Plus all the ladies love it...

could it get any better?????

Not for me....

Even though I make NEXT TO NOTHING, I think my job is the best. I teach Kindergarten in a public school. It is NEVER boring, I work with great people (everyone I work with is a lot of fun, not conservative like other school jobs can be) Plus the benifits are better than any other profession-free medical, perscription plan, dental and vison, along with summers off, a week and a half off in December (Im off right now) and a week off in April, as well as every other holiday during the school year off, plus 10 sick days that carry over and 3 personal days. I guess the only down side is if you dont like kids, the job WILL drive you crazy, frotunately, I like kids. I had a bunch last year that made me want to scream, but I got through it and now I love my job. I guess the only down side is that I will never make a big time salary, but if that was what was important to me, I wold have never studied to be a teacher in the first place:D

Originally posted by cgm

Even though I make NEXT TO NOTHING, I think my job is the best. I teach Kindergarten in a public school. It is NEVER boring, I work with great people (everyone I work with is a lot of fun, not conservative like other school jobs can be) Plus the benifits are better than any other profession-free medical, perscription plan, dental and vison, along with summers off, a week and a half off in December (Im off right now) and a week off in April, as well as every other holiday during the school year off, plus 10 sick days that carry over and 3 personal days. I guess the only down side is if you dont like kids, the job WILL drive you crazy, frotunately, I like kids. I had a bunch last year that made me want to scream, but I got through it and now I love my job. I guess the only down side is that I will never make a big time salary, but if that was what was important to me, I wold have never studied to be a teacher in the first place:D

Yeah................... :clap2: we need more of you teaching.

My friend teachs in the Ghetto, she wouldn't want it any other way.

my job is the best....4 days on 4 days off, no deadlines, no quotas, regardless of what you hear about the end of the month. I can "rest" on midnights, and day shift is a small town is very quite usually. pay is awesome and i'll be retired when i'm 44! Only down side is the conflict of interest working in a club. I need written permisson from my chief to DJ anywhere alcohol is served