Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll..who Has The Best Job This Is Uer Only Time 2 Brag

caruch

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah................... :clap2: we need more of you teaching.

My friend teachs in the Ghetto, she wouldn't want it any other way.

I teach in an urban district as well, and I couldnt see myself teaching nice little rich kids. I love my kids and it is so rewarding.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somegirl24

You like waitressing at Hooters for a living? I can't see strutting my stuff and getting paid for it as very rewarding...:rolleyes::tongue:

IMO..............

ok.. well first off .. i was saying "those who know me know what it is for a reason" but whatever

second.. i go to school.. its my way to get though school and pay my bills.. i could work at the mall.. and get paid 6 bucks an hour.. and live at home.. but instead i choose to serve freaking chicken wings.. and make fast cash.. and i get to live on my own.. and have money to spend.. not to mention i make my own hours.. and i work with all my friends..

Originally posted by dani672

sorry after i posted i realized how bitchy it sounded.. but i just think sometimes people have the wrong idea about my job.. thats all..

btw.. how did you know? i try to keep it off of here.. but i guess word goes around...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by somegirl24

You like waitressing at Hooters for a living? I can't see strutting my stuff and getting paid for it as very rewarding...

IMO..............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.. well first off .. i was saying "those who know me know what it is for a reason" but whatever

second.. i go to school.. its my way to get though school and pay my bills.. i could work at the mall.. and get paid 6 bucks an hour.. and live at home.. but instead i choose to serve freaking chicken wings.. and make fast cash.. and i get to live on my own.. and have money to spend.. not to mention i make my own hours.. and i work with all my friends..

not to add bug to this but- also you have to realize that workin at hooters is only for now- not like this would be her life long career and all

as long as ppl like (somewhat) what they are doing) - i cant hate on it-

we've all had jobs that we couldnt stand and thought - why did i even do that- after we moved on from it-

Originally posted by clubangel

I can honestly say that I love my job!

I work at an advertising agency and get tons of perks...go to free lunches at nice places 2-3 times a week, get tix to sporting events, plays, concerts, etc...ski trips..the networks throw alot of parties throughout the year...meet alot of people...lots of free booze and food..my boss who is a couple of years older than me has gone to olympics, goes to the super bowl every year and other trips...some girl in my office just got back from fuji!

:)

Clubangel, I'm in advertising too.

What agency do you work for?

Computer consultant, advanced networks. Office in Saddle Brook, NJ. 90 percent of our clients are in New York City. Have been there for 5 years. (Bought my first Porsche at age 22) Gonna be 24 in January. DJing since I was 12 years old. DJ'd niteclubs and lounges for 4 years now. And of course NJGUIDO.com, which kicked off on Memorial Day 2002!!!!!