Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly Reviews?

Originally posted by joeg

i have no idea why i'm up this early... lol...

it was fun... but it was severely lacking YOU :tongue:

Kiss ass! :tongue:

I had fun...I even got on the floor and shaked what my momma gave me...left early though to check out Lot 61.

I'll be back to party with Cody...if she doesn't wuss out! ;)

Originally posted by elementx

I thought you were going?

Nahh.. I have somewhere to go in a little bit and if I went last nite I would have never been up by now.

Also, I can't be going places like that or I'll drink a shitload of alcohol and my stomach would be mad at me.

Originally posted by spragga25

I'll be back to party with Cody...if she doesn't wuss out! ;)

Nope.. there will be no wussing out.. not for Hybrid..

I thought I told you already.. even if I'm dying I'll still be there.. I'm gonna have the hospital wheel my hospital bed into Centro Fly as my last dying wish.

I WILL BE THERE! :bounce:

And you better be there too. :nono:

How was Lot61 by the way?

Originally posted by codica3

Nope.. there will be no wussing out.. not for Hybrid..

I thought I told you already.. even if I'm dying I'll still be there.. I'm gonna have the hospital wheel my hospital bed into Centro Fly as my last dying wish.

I WILL BE THERE! :bounce:

And you better be there too. :nono:

How was Lot61 by the way?

Don't worry you freak - I'll be there! ;)

Lot 61 was really good...I met some peeps from another board and I liked the vibe. Only thing was that I was WAAAY too overdressed - I looked like I just came back from doing someone's taxes. I'm busting out the sneakers next time! :cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

Don't worry you freak - I'll be there! ;)

Lot 61 was really good...I met some peeps from another board and I liked the vibe. Only thing was that I was WAAAY too overdressed - I looked like I just came back from doing someone's taxes. I'm busting out the sneakers next time! :cool:

You met some peeps from VIP right? Who'd you get to meet? I know quite a few of them. :D

Aww. :D

I feel the love. :D

Guess you'll have to wait until Hybrid.. then we can all party it up big time!

Did you have a drink for me like I asked? :tongue:

you know it!!! (thanks to DaVe... oh, and DaVe: we DID finish the bottle like you requested.... we can't let perfectly good vodka go to waste!! :laugh: )

Adam: lol, nice seein you out again.

You met some peeps from VIP right? Who'd you get to meet? I know quite a few of them. :D

Yes ma'am...only met a few because I came in late and was pretty much "laying low" - Met Donny, Tina, ATM and Arabella...really cool peeps! :)

Joe: Good seeing you again bud...we need to get a proper meetup for CP going soon!

Originally posted by joeg

you know it!!! (thanks to DaVe... oh, and DaVe: we DID finish the bottle like you requested.... we can't let perfectly good vodka go to waste!! :laugh: )

Adam: lol, nice seein you out again.

Yo last night was awesome. I'm definetely coming out way more often to Centro on Thursdays. CRowd was pretty good, lots of awesome looking girlies.

I can't believe I missed Spragga.... where the hell were u?

Thanks for DaVe for everything!! We had a blast being "very important people!"

Andy - always a pleasure, good party man.

NYC420 - man it has been a damn long time.

wallflour - great seeing you again man, you are always smiling.

Cody - sucks u missed out, should have been there.

Marcy - keep on suckin

Grace - always a pleasure, until we meet again.

Crobra - you are still a tool. Get up a dance u fools

All in all mad fun chilling with friends. The funniest part of the night was watching this girl puke her brains out on the floor in vip, then get up and dance, then go to the bathroom to puke some more. They were sooooo hot and friendly. ANYWAy

Centro :cool:

I got there around 1. It was pretty good around that time, but the crowd was a bit odd. Music was on point from 2 till about 4:30 for me. Around 4 though people started coming in and the crowd got better. I left around 5. This was my first apperance at Centro... I gotta say musically it's def a very good thu night party.

Originally posted by nychunk

I got there around 1. It was pretty good around that time, but the crowd was a bit odd. Music was on point from 2 till about 4:30 for me. Around 4 though people started coming in and the crowd got better. I left around 5. This was my first apperance at Centro... I gotta say musically it's def a very good thu night party.

Yeah I forgot to mention the music part.... definetely on key. Kept me on my feet and dancing all night long. I'll be back very soon. :cool: