Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space's new place

joecrack13

Im from Brooklyn NYC but i get the Space newsletters because i usually come to Miami once or twice a year...anyone know what the new place theyre opening is all about?...and ur scene down there kicks ass by the way...everything is close to each other which is one reason that the size of NYC is a bad thing and of course ur weather is off the hook...another disadvantage to NYC

Originally posted by digital7

Have you been to the current Space? .... the new building is only a block down to the west. It's going to have two floors from my understanding and the patio will be on the roof top. Constuction and layout should be completed by Conference

Thanks...yea i was there last year for WMC when Oakenfold spun...i was pretty wasted and dont remember much...unfortunately I didnt leave the main floor and check out the other rooms which i heard were better

Originally posted by joecrack13

Thanks...yea i was there last year for WMC when Oakenfold spun...i was pretty wasted and dont remember much...unfortunately I didnt leave the main floor and check out the other rooms which i heard were better

well my recomendation if you're gonna be fucked up is to stay in the blue room !! in my opinion its the best :D i know alot about being fucked up @ space .. so trust me :D patio is great for recooperating tho:D

Originally posted by hotliquid25

Is it true that the dance floor at the new Space is double the size that it is now. What about the Sound and Lights?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not sure... I heard they picked up the sound system and Lights at the Swap Shop - along with that asshole security dude that collects tickets and yells at me:confused:

Lola:D

I hope that they don't get the dj's from the Swap Shop. Then we are going to be rolling to the hokey pokey. Lets forget about space, ticket boy will be back at Checkers Drivethrough before you know it. :tongue:

Thankfully - the DJ's are the reason I will return to Space when my retirement from there is over - Oscar G and Roland are the shiznits.. And Biz too (he's only theeeee best promoter in the whole wide world).:D

Um, just say no to drugs and the hokey pokey dude:tongue:

Lola:eek:

I don't know how that damn ball keeps coming on my screen. See ya tommarrow night slut! I'm going to Diversions tonight in G.R. Later!:D

Yeah I'll pick ya up tomorrow - now have fun in G.R. at Diversions.........I'm off to see Rauhofer at Maze.... just talked to Bryan in NYC and he said Peter was off da hook @ Roxy in NYC!!!

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: