Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy review!!

wow f*cking insane!! thats all i have to say. got there around midnight-place wasn't too packed. by 2 ferry had the place jumpin. when he dropped ligaya that was the highlight of my evening. ferry is the man!! awesome set, crowd was into him. went up on the stage for a few-left around 4:45'ish. awesome time.

Amazing!

Well, the wait in line for the security check sucked, but other than that...

Kid Vicious opened up and then in the last 45 minutes tag-teamed with Ferry. He's damn good.

I thought he played a little fast for so early in the night, but I was loving it.

Too bad he didn't play Hardly a Day, as I had hoped he would

I also thought it was remarkable that there was only one song repeated (i.e. played by both Ferry + Kid Vicious) in the whole night. Maybe they worked together in filling their boxes.

Was that Asian woman in the booth his gf? What a hottie.

Ferry started at 2:15 am, and really had the place jumping at 5 am, when he played Ghost, followed by Out of the Blue 2002, then 1999 (or was it 1998 or 2000 ?), then Solstice, then Yet Another Dub

After that, he played some pretty hard stuff.

Later on when tag-teaming, he put on Carte Blanche, and right before the buildup, he cut the music to get the crowd going, and then after the clapping and cheering, brought it back. It was orgasmic.

The floor was pretty crowded during 2-4 am. Maybe they need to take the couches away the next time he plays there.

The place closed at 6:30 am.

that was hell of a night! Line sucked ass, but after that god damn it was awesome. my first time at the roxy and it fuckin ruled. ferry rocked the house. it was friggin insane. so glad i went. oh man it friggin ruled. definatel definately goin bck.

oh does anyone have the tracklist by anychance?