Clubplanet Nightlife Community

missed Ferry, caught Evolution

yeah so somehow i got tricked into going to exit "before" we were supposed to go to Roxy, and then ended up staying for the new party - intretsing night!

we got news around 2 that roxy was ridiculously packed (thanks zeek) so i ended up rocking out to ojeda and santanna....not bad at all!

the crowd seemed much more "beautiful" and it didnt seem so segregated as it has in the past. it was pretty packed most of the night and then line to get in at 1 was the longest ive waited in for that place..no need to mention how fucking cold it was!

everything seems on the up and up though - if this keeps up it seems like exit could be on the right track - although i def wasnt feelin the shirts vs skins dance contest next to the stage lol

it was good to see some familar faces, i was looking foward to meeting some of u CP heads at roxy but fuck what can ya do.

big ups to zeek and fabio - ill prolly be seeing more of you at exit now - good times, good vibes!

yeah, the bullshit I encountered at Roxy for an hour and a half was seriously not worth waiting there for a minute longer.

I wasn't planning on making a night out of it, so DT was out, so I made thr trip up to 56th to see what they were attempting with their Evolution party. Honestly, the place really did have a different vibe. It wasn't night and day or anything, but you could tell, it was a step in the right direction. Nice hanging out with the CT CPers for a bit. Left very early just because I was still a little down over the whole Ferry @ Roxy thing and I wasn't really in the mood to go crazy. Not a bad night though. I really hope they make this new party work.

Great seeing you again Zeeker (sorry you get so bored in the white room...lol...but the main floor was way too crowded and i really wanted to catch santana's set...tons of dancing room on the balcony) All in all, i would say it was a pretty good nite...this was my first time back in about a month...nice vibe, friendly crowd, and definitly enjoyed richie's set. I got there around 1 is as well, but had no problem getting comped as someone else mentioned in a different thread...:confused: As for payouts, there was no list up and i didnt feel like dealing with any bullshit so i didnt even bother...i was just glad all of my guests with me enjoyed themselves (and again, sorry rocksteady that we never made it to roxy like planned!!! Hope you had at least had a decent time)

The above post was mine...so here goes again..

Great seeing you again Zeeker (sorry you get so bored in the white room...lol...but the main floor was way too crowded and i really wanted to catch santana's set...tons of dancing room on the balcony) All in all, i would say it was a pretty good nite...this was my first time back in about a month...nice vibe, friendly crowd, and definitly enjoyed richie's set. I got there around 1 is as well, but had no problem getting comped as someone else mentioned in a different thread...:confused: As for payouts, there was no list up and i didnt feel like dealing with any bullshit so i didnt even bother...i was just glad all of my guests with me enjoyed themselves (and again, sorry rocksteady that we never made it to roxy like planned!!! Hope you had at least had a decent time)

Originally posted by zeeker

haha, no, I wasnt bored, my brother was just getting a little tired. We ended up leaving like a half an hour later. Um, and was I mistaken or was your shirt 100%

see-through. :eek::laugh: :laugh: j/k

Ha ha............NO...............theres a tiny bit of coverage in just the right spots

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

yeah so somehow i got tricked into going to exit "before" we were supposed to go to Roxy, and then ended up staying for the new party - intretsing night!

we got news around 2 that roxy was ridiculously packed (thanks zeek) so i ended up rocking out to ojeda and santanna....not bad at all!

the crowd seemed much more "beautiful" and it didnt seem so segregated as it has in the past. it was pretty packed most of the night and then line to get in at 1 was the longest ive waited in for that place..no need to mention how fucking cold it was!

everything seems on the up and up though - if this keeps up it seems like exit could be on the right track - although i def wasnt feelin the shirts vs skins dance contest next to the stage lol

it was good to see some familar faces, i was looking foward to meeting some of u CP heads at roxy but fuck what can ya do.

big ups to zeek and fabio - ill prolly be seeing more of you at exit now - good times, good vibes!

yo yo, i think i met you last night up in the white room. i am jack, friends with indy. i thought exit was fuckin great. richie had everyone on there feet as well as jason. if exit keeps bringing these dj's in then they will definitly be on the right track. looking foward to next week, haha

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

yo yo, i think i met you last night up in the white room. i am jack, friends with indy. i thought exit was fuckin great. richie had everyone on there feet as well as jason. if exit keeps bringing these dj's in then they will definitly be on the right track. looking foward to next week, haha

Z

Jack, its Bree...Indy and rocksteady's friend...thanks again for introducing us to richie :)

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Jack, its Bree...Indy and rocksteady's friend...thanks again for introducing us to richie :)

hey what up cutie, richie loves to meet new people. you should come down to abyss on january 8th, it is richies birthday party and my best friend will be spinning. well talk to ya soon.

later babe

Z