Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm not really good

at all this club stuf so can someone help a girl out? my sig other spins drum and bass and i kinda wanted to take my own initiative to find out more about it...what clubs feature drum and bass/jungle dj's...what events are coming up with a d&b/j room etc. my problem is im not 21 so i usually dont go to clubs with him. plus im into a totally different music scene. i guess im trying to make the effort to become intrested in his shit so that maybe we can go and party together the way he is used to.

xo amber

Originally posted by loveisdead

is direct drive 18+ though? i was under the impression it wasnt.

21+ unfortunately....

camoflage on tuesdays nights @ opaline is 21+ aswell....

kind of ironic, considering the dnb crowd tends to be a little younger...

Originally posted by codica3

Good luck finding D&B.. most of those parties are "underground" per say.. there isn't a huge open scene for D&B and breaks and jungle in the "popular" club scene.

yup. These events are few and far between. Like Phunk said...Direct Drive at Baktun is one of the best deals...but you need a fake ID, cause they card (( but not too religiously...just ask joeg ))....that, and well, the future of Baktun is TBD...they most likely are going to sell the place.

There's also Opaline...which hosts DnB parties regularly...but you'll need a fake ID there as well. Opaline is a nice space tho...normal NYC expenisive on the drinks...but worth it, IMO...

...other than that, keep a lookout for shit going down @ Luna.

he keeps telling me to get a fake id...but since its not my scene i would rather go to a club a few times and see if i have fun first. i love watching him spin and some of the djs i really enjoy. i have a way of being comfortable wherever i am though which i think helps alot. i think im going to check out this thing in philly at this club called new city. fri and tues its 18+..and im kinda curious about the roxy on the 19th. i think that sounds kinda hot.

Originally posted by marcid21

yup. These events are few and far between. Like Phunk said...Direct Drive at Baktun is one of the best deals...but you need a fake ID, cause they card (( but not too religiously...just ask joeg ))....that, and well, the future of Baktun is TBD...they most likely are going to sell the place.

There's also Opaline...which hosts DnB parties regularly...but you'll need a fake ID there as well. Opaline is a nice space tho...normal NYC expenisive on the drinks...but worth it, IMO...

...other than that, keep a lookout for shit going down @ Luna.

very well put...

and i have to put a plug in for arc too. not dnb but if you want to expand your musical horizons give it a try on saturdays. lots of nice ppl there too.

its so funny because i love music...and lately ive really been digging the club shit...DnB is kinda similar to what i listen to anyway...but i am suprised im so into new shit...so yea i will def. check that out. looks like i have enough shit to do for a few months. more than likely i wont ever be able to convince my friends to go with me.