JETS Roll Call

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

Favre will be passin all day on the JETS secondary

you're a complete joke if you really believe that favre will step into the meadowlands and rifle down the field. 27 - 13 final.. end of story.

temp/somegirl -- i was supposed to be going but had to give up the tix to some of my father's clients. i may parachute in at the opening of the 2nd quarter.

Originally posted by somegirl24

Tempy!!!! Section 134 Row 39!!!

Come find me!!!!!!!

:finger:

You going to tailgate before hand ?

I'll look for you in the lot, my boy works in sales for the biggest meat company in the country, we'll have tons of steak and beers.

I might get drunk.

The Miami game will be over before are start, if they lose, forget about, it's going to get crazy.

Originally posted by tempkid

You going to tailgate before hand ?

I'll look for you in the lot, my boy works in sales for the biggest meat company in the country, we'll have tons of steak and beers.

I might get drunk.

The Miami game will be over before are start, if they lose, forget about, it's going to get crazy.

GIANTS STADIUM.....thats all i gotta say

Favre will be passin all day on the JETS secondary

I think Farve is awesome, he is what a football player is all about,

But my homeboy Chad, is got game, he's is young, but plays the game with his head and you would think he has been in the leauge for 20 years. He's a class act.

The future looks good with Chad,Colesand Moss.

Now if Wayne, didn't think he was Vick, when he attempted to Jump over 5 players 20 yards away from the end zone, we would be in already.

Originally posted by dogekid

you're a complete joke if you really believe that favre will step into the meadowlands and rifle down the field. 27 - 13 final.. end of story.

temp/somegirl -- i was supposed to be going but had to give up the tix to some of my father's clients. i may parachute in at the opening of the 2nd quarter.

I'm going to charge on the field and tackle Farve myself, in memory of you kid.

Just admit my form was good, when I tackled you at the Ramada ,a couple of weeks ago.:laugh:

Originally posted by temptskid

Go Dolphins! Miami is definitely the best place in the country.

:laugh: Fucking Acosta

You had me scrathcing my head saying "What the fuck, did I post that" I was losing my mind. I was just about to throw in the towel and call it quits in clubland.

just look for me. i'll be wearin a cheese head

My older sister lived in the town next to green bay and she said it is a complete ghost town during Packers games.

Everything is close, everybody is at the game or wathcing it at home. My fucking brother in law is a fucking cheese head, we meade a nice wage on the game.

Originally posted by tempkid

My older sister lived in the town next to green bay and she said it is a complete ghost town during Packers games.

Everything is close, everybody is at the game or wathcing it at home. My fucking brother in law is a fucking cheese head, we meade a nice wage on the game.

its true its true. This is the 1st time in 7 years i am not flying out to GB to see a game, but you are rite, the town shuts down completly