Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten/Kid Vicious Review

buredf

ALL I can say is Ferry/Vicious was really a memorable night.

The crowd was really good.. there was actually a good amount of girls.

I seen some really hot girl in red and white at the end of the night.. but i was sooo engrossed in the music i didnt really get a chance to say anything to her.

pocket damage -- thats all i can say -- track of the year.

i got the opportunity to meet ferry and hand him my tracks.

ferry is a very real guy --- much cooler than armin.

the vibe was really good.. i dont know how people say trance is dead or its not good because even if u arent a big fan of trance.. after last nite.. i think u would be a follower.

Ligaya --- the roxy sound system just could not handle this track.

it sounded awesome.. and it was soo great to hear it on a NYC floor -- i think the roxy system just needs a little more tuning because on that string breakdown u can really hear the mids too high and the bass too high.

i think thats it.

i really need to go to sleep.

it was horrible...the line was fucking long...it was worse than going to EXIT....got to roxy ar 12:30 waitd on line till 1:15 then got in and waited insde on line for almost a fucking hour and finally got in and cathed the end of kids set at around 2:00.....dumb bouncers there

But ferry and kid made the night soo much better.....took pics wih ferry and kid, and ferry and kid both singed my " i Love(heart) NY"

t-shirt....also he played my copy of Tenth Planet - Ghost....it was just awesome...but why in the hell did he play punk..ehh

back to sleep and see marco v tonight