Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lots of CP people at Cherri last night...

Originally posted by carguy19

Whats up to all of the people I met from cp last night at cherri....

LOTS more hotties from the board....

Some cool guys too.

I was pretty drunk last night so Im not gonna try to say hello to everyone I met cause I know I'll forget sombody.

You don't even say hello to me...that's cool I'll remember that...:nono:

Anyway, last night was fun. Joe played great and it was cool hanging out with everyone and even meeting some new cp people too (jerrycxtacy-hope your birthday was good, roddigga-remember you have to be nice to me and psychosweetie, tommytempts, misk, and carguy~I hope I didn't miss anyone ;) )

Hopefully I'll see everyone NYE :party:

Originally posted by carguy19

I sent you a pm a little while ago!!!!! that should count as saying hi ;)

like I said before I had a blast last night....

I don't think anyone I talked to was below legal driving limit last night though :laugh:

I know I had a 25 min drive home and you saw how bad I was...it was rough :( . I didn't even see your pm yet, I'll check it now...

Originally posted by djchoopa

i was by the vip section all night with bobbydigital ... i think i might have seen the 2 of you at the end of the night when you said goodbye to him ...... but i was talking to someone else

If you were with him than you had to have seen us because we went in and out of the vip all night (we like driving bobbydigital crazy ;) ) :D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

You don't even say hello to me...that's cool I'll remember that...:nono:

Anyway, last night was fun. Joe played great and it was cool hanging out with everyone and even meeting some new cp people too (jerrycxtacy-hope your birthday was good, roddigga-remember you have to be nice to me and psychosweetie, tommytempts, the misk, and carguy~I hope I didn't miss anyone ;) )

Hopefully I'll see everyone NYE :party:

thanks babe!! yes my birthday was great!! i had a huuuuge turnout!! it was great meeting you.. psycosweetie..roddiga... & stiffler!!! i really cant remember last night at all.. i hope i didnt forget anyone :confused: but all in all i had fun, ist nice to meet new peoples.. i have to meet everyone now!!

ps: missy.. sorry for ripping your hair ouut with my watch :D

Originally posted by armanifella

we need to have a CP party there in a couple weeks. Everyone keeps missing people they want to meet. Pyschosweetie and Browneyedqt, what a fun drive home, no more drinking for you two. carguy nice meeting you. See everyone at Metro for NYE

Oh the elusive armanifella joins us for his one post a week...j/k. Why don't you organize this CP party?? You loved the ride home and the ride there...excited for pickin us up again next week (I'd Say Yes-lol) :D ? If you thought riding home with us was bad, you should have came to the diner :eek:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I met you.....;)

Yeah a lot of CP peeps were there, and Dknybabe was introducing everyone to everyone...

:laugh: Misk started calling her the "CP Promoter" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Yep thats me my little chicas...just call me the picture/introducing whore :tongue:

It was very nice meeting Carguy and baldbull...:)

Roddigga - where did you go?! Me and mystify were searching for roddigga our nigga HOLLLLAAAA :D

Good seeing everyone out!!

Mystify - tomorrwo mani/pedi twenty dolla?? call me at work tom morning

AND AS FAR AS THE MUSIC...Mike lokith did a great job and my Joegio tore the roof off :dj::love2:

Tommytemps - your sister is the best...she is offically the "soda regulator" inbetween drinks on NYE!!!