Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chad Pennington for MVP!

If mvp stands for most valuable player, Chad Pennington means as much to the New York Jets as Brett Farve does to the Green Bay Packers. Dont get me wrong, one game does not make a career, but today Pennington outplayed (one of the biggest games ever in Jets history) one of the best players ever to put on a football uniform, Brett Farve.

Chad Pennington finished as the highest rated QB in the NFL with over 3100 yards, 22 touchdowns and only 6 picks in 11 games, going 8-3 as a starter - taking his team into the playoffs!

Ricky Williams also gets my vote for mvp, he absolutely tore it up this year in Miami.

I agree, but Gannon will get it and he does deserve it for an older fuck

But the future looks good for Chad and the Jets.

Chad is not a one year wonder, he will make many pro balls and win a couple of MVP's.

Chad,Martin,Coles,Moss and Wayne for the next couple of years:eek:

Chad plays the game so good with his head. If he is in trouble, he will take a sack, throw the ball away becasue he knows he'll have his chances. The key is not to turn over the ball and he doesn't.

What was his rating like 102.00:eek:

Not bad at all in his firt year as a starter and taking a team that was 1-4 to win the div.

You know what, he does get my vote.