Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Irony on the way to ARC last night...

I'm driving down the Saw Mill River Parkway on the way to NYC and noticed road flares. Seemed like someone left them there. A few hundred feet later there were more, closing the left lane. Then even more, closing the right lane and forcing everyone to exit the highway at 287/tappan zee. I was like shit.... this sucks.

So I take the exit for the TZ and loop then follow signs for the saw mill again which put me a mile down the road. Whoah what a relief, i'm back on track. As i'm getting on the highway I look over my left shoulder and see a cop car and a guy standing there.

HOLY SHITT!! There is a Taurus or something flipped on its roof in the middle of the fuckin road. Whoops, so i take it kind of slow after that. Guy was ok, he was filling out paperwork or something with the cop.

No more than a mile down the road I see one of those signs.... picture of a car with squigley lines. EXCEPT the sign was friggin UPSIDE down!!! I almost lost my shit.... what are the odds. :eek:

Originally posted by teklord310

I'm driving down the Saw Mill River Parkway on the way to NYC and noticed road flares. Seemed like someone left them there. A few hundred feet later there were more, closing the left lane. Then even more, closing the right lane and forcing everyone to exit the highway at 287/tappan zee. I was like shit.... this sucks.

So I take the exit for the TZ and loop then follow signs for the saw mill again which put me a mile down the road. Whoah what a relief, i'm back on track. As i'm getting on the highway I look over my left shoulder and see a cop car and a guy standing there.

HOLY SHITT!! There is a Taurus or something flipped on its roof in the middle of the fuckin road. Whoops, so i take it kind of slow after that. Guy was ok, he was filling out paperwork or something with the cop.

No more than a mile down the road I see one of those signs.... picture of a car with squigley lines. EXCEPT the sign was friggin UPSIDE down!!! I almost lost my shit.... what are the odds. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Something like happened to me once. I was driving on belt parkway going towards long island. Its like 2am. i am doing 65 in a 50. Nothing to it. A brand new bmw 740 passes me on the right at about 90 - 100 mph. i am thinking that he is such an idiot and I am thinking to myself ;hope you get pulled over'. 5 minutes later I see that car flipped over on the turn of the road and its steaming. I know that was the same car because it had the same personalized plates. I stopped and called 911. They came about 30 seconds later - someone already called. But it was very very weird.