Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~SeReNDiPiTY~

djmoonshine

ser·en·dip·i·ty ( P ) n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties - The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

... anyone ever find someone they love or just appreciate by accident??? ok... anyone new we meet is kinda by accident... but something like, you were supposed to go somewhere and then you didn't and because you didn't go you met someone special...

IS THIS MAKING SENSE? :confused:

i just watched the movie serendipity and i'm woozy with sappiness... :love2: it's all about fate and destiny and it just makes me wonder... :what:

so... am i the only one? anyone ever have anything like this happen? or just some thoughts on the topic...

the movie was not all that great, however the concept is... (the movie played along in a fictional fantasy type of way not a fan of that, however if you just step back and say its movie than all in all it was pretty damn good) the whole concept of fate/destiny is one that i am quite fond of... and find myself battling everyday... sometimes for the better other times for the worse... but only up until recently i found the meaning of it or at least a way to find me to the meaning of it... see everyone is looking for or trying to find out their future... however i found out that the best way to found your future... is to live it...

check out these threads about fate:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66940

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66950

Originally posted by djmoonshine

ser·en·dip·i·ty ( P ) n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties - The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

... anyone ever find someone they love or just appreciate by accident??? ok... anyone new we meet is kinda by accident... but something like, you were supposed to go somewhere and then you didn't and because you didn't go you met someone special...

i just watched the movie serendipity and i'm woozy with sappiness... :love2: it's all about fate and destiny and it just makes me wonder... :what:

so... am i the only one? anyone ever have anything like this happen? or just some thoughts on the topic...

I think serendipity is the best word. I just love what it means in general. I think everybody has experienced it in someway. There have been plenty of times that my 'fuck ups' have really turned out to be good things.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I think serendipity is the best word. I just love what it means in general. I think everybody has experienced it in someway. There have been plenty of times that my 'fuck ups' have really turned out to be good things.

i think my dick in your mouth is a good word too.

hasn't happened to me... starting to lose hope that there is even someone special out there for me to meet :worry2:

yea its happened to me, i met a few of my ex's that way. a weird line of events....

it is a great movie, one of my favorites:)

so... am i the only one? anyone ever have anything like this

happen? or just some thoughts on the topic...

my gf and i met bc a good friend of mine had me pull a prank on her on AIM and the rest is history

:D