Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superbowl Predictions...

Oakland always gets fucked. This is the 4th year in the row i picked Oakland to go to the SB. If i think if Tampa advances to the NFC title game and the game is in Philly they have a shot cuz the tampa D will rip up on AJ.

Gruden and His new Boys VS Gruden's old Boys

Gruden's New Boys take the crown 27-17

I would love to see the Giants reach the Super Bowl. They are playing great football right now but it's going to be really hard for them to win three games on the road. So, my prediction will be Eagles and Oakland. Though the Eagles lost to the Giants there defense is still nasty and Donovan will be ready in two weeks to play. In the AFC I think this is the year for the Raiders. They are playing the most consistent out of all the AFC teams as of late. But, the Eagles will win 27 - 20.

Originally posted by thehype

Oakland always gets fucked. This is the 4th year in the row i picked Oakland to go to the SB. If i think if Tampa advances to the NFC title game and the game is in Philly they have a shot cuz the tampa D will rip up on AJ.

Gruden and His new Boys VS Gruden's old Boys

Gruden's New Boys take the crown 27-17

AJ Feely will not be playing another game. Mcnabb will be back next game. And the eagles own the bucs. especialy at home in the cold.

The Bucs will get bounced again (offense sucks without the real Johnson), the Raiders will lose (when Rich Gannon gets knocked out of the game), Bill Cowher (one of the games best coaches) will lose again.

I will boldly go where no man has gone before, it will be an all-green Superbowl... Eagles - Jets! Donovan McNabb takes the Superbowl MVP. However, if for some reason McNabb gets injured, the Eagles will lose and the Jets will win the Superbowl with Chad Pennington going to Disney Land!

Originally posted by njdionysus

The Bucs will get bounced again (offense sucks without the real Johnson), the Raiders will lose (when Rich Gannon gets knocked out of the game), Bill Cowher (one of the games best coaches) will lose again.

I will boldly go where no man has gone before, it will be an all-green Superbowl... Eagles - Jets! Donovan McNabb takes the Superbowl MVP. However, if for some reason McNabb gets injured, the Eagles will lose and the Jets will win the Superbowl with Chad Pennington going to Disney Land!

Brad will be back after the Bucs first week bye. Best thing that could have happened to them.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by djdanfury

Now that all the Playoff games are determined, What are your predictions for the Superbowl, and who will be this year's Championship team?

I project... Oakland Vs. Tampa Bay in the Superbowl.

Oakland wins 21 - 10.

Nice call Mr. Fury....

And thank you for Friday by the way.....:kiss2:

Originally posted by djdanfury

You Bastard. Thanks for the invite. :mad:

Did I miss anything special @ Deko on Saturday?

U know anytime u dont go to DEKO ur missing something. I know you need to spread the Dan Fury mystique all over the tri-state area nightclub scene. You are allowed one week off. Mark it on ur calendar now, February 28th at Joeys and March 1st at DEKO, my birthday.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

U know anytime u dont go to DEKO ur missing something. I know you need to spread the Dan Fury mystique all over the tri-state area nightclub scene. You are allowed one week off. Mark it on ur calendar now, February 28th at Joeys and March 1st at DEKO, my birthday.

:laugh: :laugh:

I will be there for your b-day. I can't believe you will be 57. That is insane, you don't look a day over 55.