Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge NYE Roll Call....

What time you going?

Who plans on staying till Noon??

Ill be there between 3-4 and will be there till the end. I was promised bloody marys will be served around 7AM if there are any Bloody drinkers who would like to joing me...

Sorry for the negitivity going into this night (Its 21 thank God) This should be the best party of the year. Everyone should give all they have and go fucking crazy. Don't take the after hours for granted, everytime you feel like leaving remember how many times the lights have come on in the past and your not ready to go.

9- till noon everyone on this board should be going completely crazy and giving Richie everything we got..... Its a matter of how many people are actually as hard core as they say there are.....

Chris

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

alan.. make sure u 2 get ur asses down there no matter what!!

i'll be strollin in with microwave in hand at around 1 or 2

nicey nice Jay. We already took off from work on January 2nd just to be on the safe side.

Originally posted by carguy19

not 100% yet kid....

lots of requests by the cp girls for me to attend though.

i have a hard time saying no to all the cuties

You can't keep your fanclub in limbo. We'll see you tomorrow night or should I say Wednesday morning?

Originally posted by piro8

We're going to stroll into the hotel room around 1-1:30am on New Years Day, get locked and loaded, then head downstairs for afterhours depending on our condition from the room. :)

Im doing the same thing, some pre-gaming around 1am, Maybe I'll find you guys in the hotel:D