Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I come from another planet...

atomicant

Hello!... I'm just an "expectator" of this board... True!: I've been following you CPs for about two months, reading your posts, trying to understand your mottor for parties, music... clubbing!!!

But I really don't get it, you know... Can someone try to explain me about that special passion that keeps all of you writting every day about clubs, djs, etc???

I like to dance too, I LOVE parties but is that special feeling you all share what make me curious!!!

(Sorry to disturb you)

Well i guess alot of us started this out as a hobby. Then with time. you start meeting people and understanding the music and the politics.. eventually it becomes a way of life. I spend a grand portion of my life with people that think that ATB - 9pm (till i come) was the greatest "rave song" ever made. And a whole bunch of other people that dont like moby because they dont like that "Techno" music. So its comforting in a way to hang arround people that have a clue about the scene. They understand it to the point of annoyance some times, but thats part of the point im trying to make. Its nice to sit here and shoot the shit about stuff that we all have in common.. or dissagree about relating to music.

Originally posted by fat0ny

Well i guess alot of us started this out as a hobby. Then with time. you start meeting people and understanding the music and the politics.. eventually it becomes a way of life. I spend a grand portion of my life with people that think that ATB - 9pm (till i come) was the greatest "rave song" ever made. And a whole bunch of other people that dont like moby because they dont like that "Techno" music. So its comforting in a way to hang arround people that have a clue about the scene. They understand it to the point of annoyance some times, but thats part of the point im trying to make. Its nice to sit here and shoot the shit about stuff that we all have in common.. or dissagree about relating to music.

I guess is all about "feeling" doesn't it??? I've always thought that "clubbing" was a matter of age, you know... But here I've found that there are married couples -with children inclusive- that still are in the move!!!...

I don't know, but for me that's kind of a "childish" behavour (no offense, please)... or is it that I'm obtused - mind ???

Originally posted by atomicant

I guess is all about "feeling" doesn't it??? I've always thought that "clubbing" was a matter of age, you know... But here I've found that there are married couples -with children inclusive- that still are in the move!!!...

I don't know, but for me that's kind of a "childish" behavour (no offense, please)... or is it that I'm obtused - mind ???

...And to complete my thoughts, with all the respect you all CPs deserve, I found that looking for cheap ways of entertainment in covers and drinks, is kind of a LOOSER actitude you know... you're always asking "how much does it costs???"... how come a $20 cover fee can be expensive??? I read a post in which someone was suggesting a club $3.00 drinks -no matter if it was a cheap vodka- ... that's of loosers, come on!!!... If you want to have fun, have fun no matter what it's price!!!

Don't worry... you won't hear of me again... LOOSERS!!!

...And to complete my thoughts, with all the respect you all CPs deserve, I found that looking for cheap ways of entertainment in covers and drinks, is kind of a LOOSER actitude you know... you're always asking "how much does it costs???"... how come a $20 cover fee can be expensive??? I read a post in which someone was suggesting a club $3.00 drinks -no matter if it was a cheap vodka- ... that's of loosers, come on!!!... If you want to have fun, have fun no matter what it's price!!!

Hey Atomicant, don't fear what you ignore. Get involved, suppport your local scene.

peace

Funk :cool:

ps. it's not brave to throw the stone and hide the hand

It's not that I hide my hand... it is that I find this is a waist of time... that's another reason for me to think that you all are big loosers, because you spend your time talking about bullshit as you don't have nothing better to do for life!

Hum...see? That is your opinion and you have just posted it up...you are doing it also. How do you feel now? Are you a looser for posting your opinion on this board? I don't think so. If you are so interested on finding out what this is all about, hang out and pay attention...now, if your only intention is to try to bring us down, it's a waste of time..."waste" not "waist"

keep it cool

peace

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have U ever heard of the Miami Herald?? :confused: Why bother reading here, the New Times has a good section for you to know where to dance!:idea:

Happy New Year.

Originally posted by funketeer

Hum...see? That is your opinion and you have just posted it up...you are doing it also. How do you feel now? Are you a looser for posting your opinion on this board? I don't think so. If you are so interested on finding out what this is all about, hang out and pay attention...now, if your only intention is to try to bring us down, it's a waste of time..."waste" not "waist"

keep it cool

peace

I posted to see your reaction. I was sure you wanted me to answer so you can post your "so smart" reply and try to make me feel stupid... but, uh-uh, you won't get me... sorry.

I posted to see your reaction. I was sure you wanted me to answer so you can post your "so smart" reply and try to make me feel stupid... but, uh-uh, you won't get me... sorry.

I posted to see your reaction also, my "so smart" answer wasn't meant to make you stupid nor try to "get you"

just relax and have a good time, life is too short to go around bitching and moaning.

peace

Originally posted by funketeer

I posted to see your reaction also, my "so smart" answer wasn't meant to make you stupid nor try to "get you"

just relax and have a good time, life is too short to go around bitching and moaning.

peace

I guess life is better fooling around with some rums & coke, isn't it???... thank you for your advice.

It's not that I hide my hand... it is that I find this is a waist of time... that's another reason for me to think that you all are big loosers, because you spend your time talking about bullshit as you don't have nothing better to do for life!

Hey bro dont take this shit that serious, look at you, nine post allready. Why are you wasting your time? You dont have nothing better to do? What dont you go out to a Bar or Club and pay $12.00 for a Cubalibre?

I dont know but I think you are a LOOSER.