Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are these people ??

Originally posted by calebmandrake

Is it just me or are you a retard?

Let me know.

SwEeEtie PiE!!!!! PlEaSe DonT TalK AbouT oUr PerSOnal LiVEs AnD WhEN We WerE In Bed WitH YouR REtarDed MotHer!! I DoN'T LikKe WoMeN BuT WatChinG YoU anD YouR MoTHer MaDe My HAiry BuTt TinGle. HaIrY BuTt ThIng ToniTe, SwEEtie Pie?

I LuV U!!!

STeak ToNIte?

Originally posted by calebmandrakex

SwEeEtie PiE!!!!! PlEaSe DonT TalK AbouT oUr PerSOnal LiVEs AnD WhEN We WerE In Bed WitH YouR REtarDed MotHer!! I DoN'T LikKe WoMeN BuT WatChinG YoU anD YouR MoTHer MaDe My HAiry BuTt TinGle. HaIrY BuTt ThIng ToniTe, SwEEtie Pie?

I LuV U!!!

STeak ToNIte?

Dude what is WRONG with you?

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

its good to have new people sometimes, it makes it more exciting and fresh, but not if they are stupid and pathetic and always seem to be causing and starting drama. then it getting boring and old :D

Thats what I was getting at, but didn't know how to say it. :D

Like probably at least a few other people, I don't have all day to post on here, I just jump in every now and then to see what's going on in the area and drop a little knowledge.

Bulletin boards are always full of fuckheads and idiots and newbies. . . just sometimes gotta avoid getting involved too much in it.

Oh, and in most cases, those who are trolls (aka complete assholes who just love to talk shit and be idiots) are people who are regular posters that everyone knows, but doesn't want to ruin his/her good name by saying what's on his mind.

Nobody else would give a shit about a random internet board to take all the time and effort to piss everyone off . . .remember that whenever someone like calebmandrake or whatever his name is starts spouting off about you, likely he could be your friend but actually hates you.

Originally posted by binoys

yeah that and you always talkin about how your "Dont with the Scene".

damn beenie i wasnt rippin on Deko just the fact that every saturday is metro review day, sunday is deko review day, and mon-thurs are countdown days.....

i mean, there are more things to talk about:D

BG

Guest hotshit

I only go on the board to see whats goin on for the night or to ask questions I have been a member since Oct. 2000 and when I check thats not really that new compared to most. Unlike a lot of people I dont base my life on a messageboard, I have to divide time with school, gym, women, going out etc. not that anyone cares.