Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.y.E.2003..Whats The Word? -- Venue Reviews

WHATS UP PEOPLE.....

JUST TRYING TO SEE WHERE EVERYONE WAS AND WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT LAST NIGHT. I MYSELF WAS AT PLATINUM BUT MANY PEOPLE I TALKED TO DID THE BUNKA OR ABYSS THING OR JOEY'S...EVERYONE I TALKED TO HAD THE SAME REACTIONS THOUGH ..."IT WAS AN OK NIGHT..BUT NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT"

IS IT CAUSE WE ARE JUST GETTING OLDER NOW OR DID 2003 NYE REALLY SUCK?

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU GUYS... WHERE DID YOU GO AND WHAT DID U THINK?:confused:

// DON'T FORGET JANUARY 15TH AT ABYSS AND JANUARY 17TH AT PLATINUM THE ANNUAL UPPER LEVEL B-DAY BASH !!!...<SHAMELESS PLUG>

I had an OK time..noone really knew what the hell they wanted to do until yesterday...so my mindset going into the whole night was just blah...

I went to Caruso's..had an OK time...then onto Metro...had a better time...

I hate NYE...its so over rated and over priced....:blank:

Originally posted by johnholmes

cause no matter what night wherever you people are it is "SICK". we all know these places aren't sick especially on a regular basis :rolleyes:

Don't get smart with Somegirl mutafuka I will break your fucking teeth FUCFACE!!!!!!!!!!!

cause no matter what night wherever you people are it is "SICK". we all know these places aren't sick especially on a regular basis :rolleyes:

So "us people" like the word...get over it.

And it is possible for a place to be "SICK" on a regular basis...just go to Metro on any given Friday night...:blown:

sure you will, ur about buck 50. so don't talk tough

FYI it is more like a buck 87!!!!!!

What does weight got to do with anything ?

I'm the last person you want to fight flaco!!!!!

I'm also a black belt in karate and sensay tells me karate is only for selfdefense, I tell sensay "Fuck you, I'm an offensive player"

I'm the last person you want to fight shit for brains.

Originally posted by tempkid

FYI it is more like a buck 87!!!!!!

What does weight got to do with anything ?

I'm the last person you want to fight flaco!!!!!

I'm also a black belt in karate and sensay tells me karate is only for selfdefense, I tell sensay "Fuck you, I'm an offensive player"

I'm the last person you want to fight shit for brains.

right, tough guy if ur 187 i'm 287. ive met ur small self. u always talk tough on here when we know your a bitch. :rolleyes: besides gary alexander taught me well, so im down to hit the matt